Listen

SeanXEverlue
Everlue's POV
---------------------------------------------------
I walk aloney rrode the onley roade that eye have ever known to Sean's haus. We botthe love each othert very much 😭😭 we are a perfect anime couple!!2!!!1!! I love him with all my heart every time I see him I cry tears of joy because I'm so gay!! He is my **blushu** senpau! Iwalke up to his haus and knowck onto the blue door! *knocknock** no one answers.. . And theyn I sea it. Annote. It was signed by Sabrina-chan. It read.
"Listen, listen listen listen, I will kill ur boyfren if you don't bring me the secret krabby pattye formualea by 7 hours from now. Standing at the concession planngiba his oppstwuon. I have cripplingd depression"
"Oh no" evetlue exclaimed ! "I have to Dante him" !™ he ran to the krusty krab and told squid ward tentacleporn that he needs the secret foramrjaot to save his boyfriend as soon as possible bc it has to be a rune one sentence.
((Autothez note:: huuiuuiiiiii I really love gay p0rd!!!hahh don't judge me!! ")))))) squidwRd said "no" and he whipped out his tentacles and grabbed everlue and threw him into the kitchen where swuarebob spongepants was crying for the 67th time today because he is a bubble blowing baby. L brownpantz looked over to see a gapping whosle in the wall and everyr was sleeping bc he was unconcieoys. "Who are yog " he said?? Everylue looked over to him and siaf "I need the secret foetkakekprga to save my boyfriend." He cried out in a worried tone!1 "oh yes I could get it to you but mr leaves is deptezsed and can't open Theodore FOR us" and then she came in like the best drag queen of the worsld the next drag superstar in 2015b!! Who was it?? Beiandva dell ryooo!!! And her gal pal Sabtina daddyidssues! They were wearing sunglasses bc they thingk they are cool but really they are not.they did they them off bc they're are lame people. Except beeeanca dell riogrande because she is a cool lady man drag queen. They said that Sabrina-chan was their weorst enemy ever in their entire lifetime ever in their life. "She did bad things"....
to be continuefa...