Till the Last Petal falls🌹

T H I R D Y

I was scrolling through twitter and I saw a post by the middle blocker of AMVT. It was a picture of him and Beatriz. I was like so shocked because of Bea's reply. Like nanliligaw ba ito sa kanya. Ugh. Shippers are going crazy again. They keep on RT it and tagging me and calling me "Turts" A G A I N. I went to Eliazo to be sure. I was a the entrance when I saw her with Jho.
"Bey can we talk?"

B E A

Me and Jho are outside Eliazo when a familiar figure was going towards our way. Thirdy. I tried to tell Jho na pumasok na kami or punta na kami sa BEG but wala eh. I know what he's gonna ask about.

"Bey, can we talk?"

"Is there something to talk about Ravena?"

"BEH SA DORM MUNA AKO. ARAL MUNA HA. BAWAL LANDI" Ugh Jhoana😑

"Who's the guy?"

"Which guy?"

"Beatriz you know perfectly who I'm talking about."

"Wala ka na dun Ferdinand"

"Fine, care to go to UPTC with me? Watch tayo Beauty and the Beast?"

"G!"

T H I R D Y

Good thing she came with me. Aba! Tatalbugan ko talaga yung lalaking yun. She took something muna sa dorm niya and the we went.
We were in the middle of the movie when I noticed na linalamig siya.

"Bei oh" while I placed my jacket on her

"Thanks thirds"

"OMG! THIRBEA IS IN THE HOUSE"

Oh sht! A shipper said and she was right behind us. Trending to mamaya for sure. But who cares , I'm with Bea and thats all that matters.
The movie is almost ending then I saw her cry. I side hugged her and wiped her tears. Then I kissed her forehead. Which made her blush. End na ng movie and she said she has to go to the comfort room. I went to the Hermes store then a rose bracelet caught my eye. Saktong Letter B,T, and a Rose were the charms. I bought it and kept it. I'll give it to her later.

"Bey, sa Bellarmine nalang muna tayo. Para makapagrelax"

"Ok"

B E A

We were laying down at Bellarmine field when I remembered that in my bag was the first gift I received from Thirdy, the first rose he gave me. I kept it and it's already wilted and has one petal left. I was waiting for that last petal to fall but it hasn't yet.

"Bey"

"Hm?"

"For you oh" He said and inabot sakin ang isang Hermes box.

"OMG! THANK YOU THIRDS!" Sabi ko then yinakap ko siya. Pano ba naman he gave me a Hermes bracelet na may rose, probably because of the Movie, a B which is my name most likely, and a T... idk what it stands for

"Thirds what does the T stand for?"

"It stands for me, T for thirdy, B for Bea and the rose because of the movie we watched and the connotation of rose is Love. Bey, i've been wanting to tell you this. Uhmm..."

"Ano yun Thirds"

"Beatriz, I felt jealous because of that guy, I thought na I was being overprotective of my bestfriend lang but I was wrong. It took me idk how many times thinking about this. And now I feel complete. I love you Isabel Beatriz Paras de Leon. I hope and wish you feel the same way."

"Uhm Thirds, I'm sorry if I made you jealous but uhm I'm not sorry for having this heart beat for you too. Yes Thirds, I love you kahit pa nung kayo ni Billie dati. I still love you."

"So tayo na?"

"Anong tayo na? Manligaw ka muna uy"

"I'll court you everyday and everynight Bey, basta ikaw"

"Thank you Thirds"

"I love you Isabel Beatriz Paras de Leon"

"I love you too Ferdinand Crisologo Ravena the third"

Then he kissed me sa lips. I was shocked at first then responded afterwards. I felt that the last petal of the rose fell...

Till the last petal falls

We were about to stand up na then I heard the voices of my team mates.

"Shh wag nga kayong maingay, wala na akong marinig." -Ate Ella

"Hindi ako yun Ate Ells si Maddie yun" -Ate Mae

"Anong ako? Si Jhoana yun" -Mads

"BEH BAT AKO? SI TREY KASI EH HINAHAMPAS AKO!!!" -Jhoana

"Si Ponggay kasi may gagamba di malamang tatalon ako halur" -Trey

"Alam niyo guys maingay naman kayong lahay jan eh! Labas nga kayo" -Me

"BEH ANO ENJOY BA?" -Jho

The night ended with them asking me and Thirdy and hindi mawawala ang asaran. Tama nga sila

Tale as Old as Time.
Till the Last Petal falls.....

------------------------------------------------------Ansabe mga beh? This was inspired by Beauty and the Beast and yung post nung middle blocker ng AMVT. Ang bagal ni Turts mga beh! Anyways TEAM TURTS PARIN TAYO🐢🐢
#BeautyandtheBeast

-Danielle