1

Thursday-July-20-2017
12:12 AM

Carissa's POV
I am currently sitting in my room looking my "friends" snapchat story's.

"Hm pool party?" I say talking to myself. "Fun...."

I turn on some music and start thinking about how I miss my old life.
I miss my friends, my parents, my relationship I had with my brother, my boyfriend, my happiness....

I turn over and start crying.

"I miss everything..." I whisper trying not to let out any noise so I don't wake my twin, Olivia. My stomach starts tightening. I gasp and put my hand over my mouth.

I hear a noise from across my room, Olivia turns on her phone and shines her light at me.
"Shh-... Are- are you okay cara?..."

I uncover my mouth and try and breathe. I shake my head and say no, but nothing comes out.

Liv gets up and turns on the light. She looks at me and squints her eyes.

"Cara?.... What's wrong?" She gets on my bed and wraps her arms around me. As I try to catch my breath she stops hugging me and grabs my glasses from my side table and puts them on me. I hold my chest with one hand and adjust my glasses with the other.

"Try to catch your breath, okay? I'm here now. It's okay." She gives me a caring smile and stands up. "Im gonna go get some water okay?" She walks out of the room.

I stand up and go to my bathroom. I shut the door behind me and look in the mirror. My long black hair in a messy bun, mascara running down my face. I'm wearing a black crop top and a pair of sweatpants that say "sweet dreams".
I splash water in my face and wipe my mascara off. As I open the bathroom cabinet liv knocks on the door.

"Cara... Don't do anything stupid okay?" She says sighing.

I roll my eyes. "I know." I wait till I hear her slippers go across the carpet and grab a pill bottle with anti-depressants in them. I pour all of them into my hand and put them on the counter. I put the cap on and put the empty bottle in the trash can. The door slowly opens. Liv walks in and puts her hand out. I hand them over and quickly I pull my hand away and try to put them in my mouth but liv slaps them out of my hand.

"What the fuck Cara?!" She yells with tears coming to her eyes.

"Those the were my last ones!" I scream.

She shuts off the light and grabs my arm. "Go to bed." She wipes her eyes and shuts the bathroom door. "I can't believe you." She turns off the bedroom light and goes to her bed. "I am always here don't hold it in Carissa. It's annoying."

I lay down and cover up. "Sorry." I turn over and soon fall asleep.

————————————————————

Thursday- July-20-2017
5:30

"Beep beep beep" my alarm goes off. I roll over and look out the window. The sun is starting to rise. I look over at Livs bed, she's not there and her bed is already made. I uncover and unplug my phone. I stand up, scratching and stretching I walk out of our room and look around.

Our grandmas house is huge. The ceilings are super tall. Basically there's no walls it's all windows. In all the bedrooms there's 2 windows. In the living room theres a stone fire place, with a 60" flat screen tv and a picture of me, liv, mom and dad, Katherine but we all call her kitty because my mom nicknamed her that and our brother Skyler. There's a couch, a love seat, a chair and a rocking chair. A big rug and a coffee table. Katherine is on the couch watching "Pj Masks". Liv is in the kitchen making herself breakfast.

"CARA!" Kitty stands up and runs to me. Wrapping her arms around me I back away.

"No thanks." I walk away with no emotion on my face. She looks at me confused.

"What's wrong Care bear?" She follows me. She goes into the kitchen and sits beside me. "Cara what's wrong?" She pokes me. "Cara?" She lays her head on the island. "Carraa...." She looks at liv.

"Stop." I say looking at her. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I start the shower and take my clothes off. I take my hair down, I step in the shower. I let the water run through my hair. I finish up and step out.

I open the the bathroom door wrapped in my towel and go to my closet. I pick out a black sweatshirt, and a pair of shorts. "Liv, I'm wearing your jean shorts." As I slip on the shorts I put my hands in the pocket and find a note. I shrug and throw it in my backpack. I walk to the sunroom and grab my shoes. I go to the living room and see liv and kitty on the couch laughing. I smile a bit. "Come on guys." I walk away.

45 minutes later

I walk into school and see everyone I hate. Personally I have one true friend, Parker, we've been friends since kindergarten. All my other friends have just... Parted, I guess. I miss them. I tried SO hard to be one of them, we were all good friends but they all wanted drama. They're all popular I guess you could say... I've never been one, never will be. They were assholes anyway, bitches, petty, and all around just hoes.

I see them all across the hall, I was only ever friends with 3 of them, Alexis, Jayln, and Tameron. They're with their friends, which are stuck up, inconsiderate assholes.

I roll my eyes and walk past them. Alexis runs to me and wraps her arms around me.

"OMG! Tameron look she made it through the summer without us." They giggled. "Ugh, you look-" she pauses and looks at jayln willingly for help. "You look great!" Tameron says rolling her eyes at Alexis and smiles at me.

I do a small smile, "Thanks." I walk away. As I start to laugh I hear footsteps behind me.

"CARA!!" Parker yells and wraps his arms around my neck. "Ahh I missed you!" He says letting go. I smile a genuine smile.

"Missed you." I start walking. He doesn't follow like he used to, he just walks the other way. I frown.

I feel a hard hit on my head and next thing I know I'm on the ground.

"Ouch..." I say sitting up. I open my eyes to see a tall cute guy standing above me.

"I AM SO SORRY!" He gets on his knees and helps me up. I can't help but watch him. Someone who is actually taking a second for me. I smile, he glances at me and smiles back.

"I'm Alex." He sweeps his blonde hair out of his eyes. He puts a hand out.

I grab his hand. "Carissa." I say standing up. I glance down at our hands still together. I look back up.

"Thanks." Smiling I grab my backpack and as our hands are slipping away he grabs my hand again and walks to me.

"Can I walk you to class?" He looks at the ground and back at me. His blue eyes looking straight in mine.

"I- sure." I let him lead me up the stairs. "I have English first.

———————————————————

July-20-2017
4:00 PM

I'm sitting in my room when I hear a know on my door.

"Cara?" The voice says.

"Come in." I stand up and walk to the giant mirror on my wall. I'm wearing a pair of shorts from hollister and a grey t-shirt. The door opens. "What's up-" I turn to look at the door. "Alex?"