3

Copyright ©

Ruby's POV

Watching them from a far as they walk back to a massive building that loads of people are walking in and out of the building, I watched as they walked through the doors I couldn't help but feel like a stalker but there was something about that one that first looked up to me I remember what happened when they heard a howl coming from the rogues that where following me.

I knew that the one that couldn't take he's eyes off me and struggled to look away.

As he walked away because I felt it too I never felt like that before jumping off the branch and shifted into my mountain lion and started following them to where they was going to in interest.

Slowly making sure they didn't see me or hear me and that's when I was watching with my own eyes as they shifted back into human and they were butt ass naked knowing if I was in human form I would have been scarlet red as i would have been blushing as i saw men bits.

So some how an animal instinct I got my paws and covers my eyes it would have been funny if any one saw it thankfully no body did as no one was around.

From there I wanted to protect them I knew something inside me that they were special and that's why I'm in my wolf form watching all three of them looking at three of them closely and noticed that two of them were exactly the same tilting my head sideways confused.

How could that be even possible?

Looking at the other one and saw how attractive he is noticing that all the other girls was watching him mind me realise I'm not the only person that thinks so made me want to whine thinking other girls get to be that close to him.

'I'll never get chance with him...' shaking my head thinking to myself knowing I can't shift to my human form even if I wanted to I didn't know how I don't think I can even picture my own body anymore without remembering the last time I was in my human form which made me shiver even thinking about it shaking my head getting the images out of it.

I watched around the whole building and noticed people watching the three of the boys especially one that was wearing a evil smirk like they were up to something.

Crawling a little closer using the high grass to get closer without being noticed and sniffed up catching there scent, that's when I remembered that I had smelt that scent before somewhere else tilting my head sideways and thought about.

'Hmm..'  shaking my head and went back to the safety of the woods and sat down keeping an eye of the big building in front of me.

****

Tommy's POV

I knew I was being watched I could feel it ever since I came back from the woods looking around but couldn't see any one out in the open making me frown I'm sure I could feel someone watching me I'm just not sure who it was which made it feel slightly creepy ok well really creepy.

'Do you feel like someone is watching your every move?' Jace whispered in my head turning my head confused.

'How do you know?'  frowning at him

'felt it too'  Seth answered also at the same time.

'Because I feel it too...'  we all look at him with our mouth wide open making ourselves look like idiots but we didn't care we just wanted to understand what was happening and who it was watching us wondering who ever it was wasnt dangerous, but something told me that who ever it was wasnt dangerous because if they was they would have done something by now.

'What are we going to do?'  i heard Seth ask is through the mind link but I could tell he was scared by the sound of he's voice that's the difference between Seth and Jace, Jace is more outgoing and speaks to everyone whilst Seth is more quiet and wouldn't talk to random people like he's brother would.

'don't know, every time look whoever it is there nowhere to be seen'  i told them knowing that im alpha so i will have to do it.

'You don't think its those rogues do you?'  tilting my head sideways confused wondering why he's asking that.

'mean it only been after coming back from the woods when we went to see them it felt like was being watched' he explains about what he meant and i thought about it and knew that it was true.

'And me'  Seth replied at the same time as me when I said.

'Me too'

'Were going to have to find whoever it is because we can't lead them back to the pack house mum and dad would kill us' seeing both of them nod agreeing with me that when we made a plan where they would stay outside and distract who ever it is whilst I go round them into the woods and sneak up on who ever it is simple as that.

'You two all set?'  watching them talking to the pack members

'Yea' nodding to myself and when shifted into my wolf walking around from where I saw my brothers when I saw a wolf I haven't seen around here before in my life just sitting there looking towards the school that's when pictures of the female wolf that were helping the wild wolfs coming into my head making my wolf pur inside my head.

'What the hell is wrong with you, could you cut that out already?!'  remembering he was doing that to the eagle in the tree.

'Mate!' screeching inside my head making me wince that all what it took for the wolf to turn around and freeze looking at something over my shoulder quiet growling coming from her when she jumped up at me.

Thinking she was jumping at me i quickly rolled down on the floor and watched as she jumped over me crashing onto something hard.

Frowning and turned around quickly and saw that there was another wolf which as i looked closely it looked like one of the rogues that was with the rogues that was bullying wild wolves.

Watching them fighting against each other whilst i was frozen in place remembering something that caught me off guard and shocked me the most.

Did she just save me?

Ruby's wolf >>>>