From First Sight (Hayes Grier)

**Grace's pov**

It was the first day my brother Cameron had off from Magcon. He said he is taking me to meet the other viners that he hangs out with most of the time. Oh sorry, hi my name's Grace, and I'm Cameron Dallas's little sister.

"Grace, hurry up. We are meeting them a 10," Cameron yelled from downstairs. "I'll be one minute," I replied. I decided to wear your galaxy crop top that had #dallas written on it. I threw on some jean shorts and some galaxy converses. "Coming," I yelled to Cameron while grabbing my phone Cameron and I both hopped into His car. "So where are we meeting them?" I asked. "Just down at the mall," Cameron said.

**Hayes pov**

It was me, Nash, Brent, Lexi (Rivera), Shawn, Jack and Jack, Taylor, Carter and Aaron standing around the mall waiting for Matt, Cameron and Cameron's little sister. I haven't met Cameron's little sister yet. I was going through my feed on Instagram while I waited. I scrolled down and saw one f Lexi's pictures. "Hey, dats me," Lexi giggled over my shoulder. I laugh and continue to go down my feed.

After I had gone through my feed I hear Nash scream out "Matt, Cameron, Matt, Cameron!" They all grouped hugged.

**Grace's pov**

"Leeexxxiiii!" I screamed. "Graacceeee!" She screamed back. Oh I forgot to mention, Lexi is my best friend. We both hugged because we hadn't seen each other in a while. Cameron starts to introduced me to everyone else.

The last person I met was a younger blue eyed boy. His bright blue eyes looked into my brown eyes.

"Hi..I'm Hayes."

"Oh hi. I'm Grace," I say .

"So where is the first stop?" Aaron asks "Taco Bell?" Brent asked. We all agreed and went to Taco Bell. We all ordered and sat at a table.

After lunch we headed to a new place called Lollies galore. "I don't know about you guys. But, I'm going in," I say while quickly racing into the store. Lexi ran after me and then we both stopped. "This place.... Is my new home!" Lexi said while looking at all the candy.

**Hayes pov**

After our trip to the mall, we all go to Cam and Grace's house. Both the girls raced in and ran to Grace's room. The guys went and sat down in the lounge room.

"Hey guys, we were wondering if you wanted to film a video for Grace's channel?" Lexi asks us. We all nodded and walked up to Grace's room. It was huge. 3 of the walls covered in fan mail. A window on the wall with no mail. A couple posters here and there.

"So shall we get started?" Grace asks. We all sit on her bed and she started it off with "Hi...it's Grace with Cameron, Matt, Hayes, Nash, Aaron, Jack and Jack, Brent, Shawn, Taylor, Carter and of course the beautiful LEXI! And we are here today to answer some of your would you rather. So... Let's get started!"

After the video she started to edit it with Lexi. Until her phone went off.

"Hello?"