Prompts

Heyyy

If you have any other ideas pls tell me I was in a rush to write these but feel free to pick a few or just give me ur own prompt
(which I will probably just add on here)

If you have any questions just comment or pm me

1)"I was on a picnic with my friend and your frisbee landed in my garden salad what the fuck- oh wait you're actually kinda cute lemme play frisbee with you"
2)"Oh, come on. You know you love me,""I'd sell you to Satan for one corn chip"
3)the first words your soulmate will say to you is tattooed on your wrist, but Person A's tattoo is something completely ridiculous or nonsensical.
4)person A finds out that they're having a nose bleed in the worse possible way by sneezing blood on person B
5)"teach me how to seduce somebody"
6)*booty smak*
7)"Please stop looking so attractive, I'm trying to stop liking you."
8)"You're awkward, but in a cute way. Like an elevator ride, but with puppies."
9)study buddies
10)middle school AU
11)"so, it is entirely possible that I may like you. Just a little bit."
12)"hey those jeans look hot on you where did u get them"
13)"do you think mad yo-yo skills are a turn on?"
14)selfie marathon
15)taking pictures of them from across the room with snapchat filters
16)"why do you hate me so much?"
17)I'm better at ___ than you
18)shopping
19)touchy touchy ;^)))
20)"kiss me dammit we gotta make this look convincing!"
21)jealousy
22)lost sketchbook/diary
23)"my friend dared me to prank call somebody but omg your voice is really pretty can we FaceTime"
24)"I really like you a lot but omg how are you single"
25)"wow, you gotta nice ass AND you can cook."
26)theatre class AU
27)"um so btw I'm your neighbor and last night I heard you crying and that was me talking to you through the wall"
28:"IM SORRY I PUNCHED A HOLE IN THE WALL ITS JUST THE WALLS ARE SO THIN AND WE'RE NEIGHBORS AND-oh dang you got a nice face"
29:apartment neighbor AU
30:roommate AU
31:game night