Prolugue

"Kiss me"

"Wha...What? He stammer chocking at my sudden bold outburst.

"Well Since, as you know" I said circling my hands around his neck and continued , "a kiss is best when shared with someone else, And since you know a single kiss is not as good as two, Let's make a deal we both can kiss like chocolate loves to melt,
For every kiss you give to me, I'll give a kiss to you"
He stared intensely, touching my lips softly with his thumb and I start to move kissing his neck and face, telling him in every way I want him to kiss me he moves is his hand cupping my face before
His lips gently touched mine .................,
                  ****

"Thank you," he said, Packing his things.

I had never seen so many knives before and cutlasses before
                      *****

I lifted my shirt over my head and quickly continued stripping my Jeans off.

"Wait, what"? He ask blushing his gaze never leaving mine.

"Let's swing, common"

He hesitated, I was nervous too but I breathe in all the courage the environment was providing, and continued.

I grasped his shirt and pull it off making him took it off. His skin showing. His muscles tensing as my fingers touch his skin.

"Geez! Look at that"... my mind snap.

I bit my lips smiling as I shamelessly stare at his bare chest. It was all pure muscles and hotness. "Don't look at me like that" he whispered sounding strained.

"Nandini" he whispered as he softly swayed us into the water

"Hmmmm" I nodded slightly.

"I want you to be mine"

"Yours," I grasped and lifted my eyes meeting his.

"Yes mine," he had my against a tree with his hands on my hair and his lips capturing mine.

I moan at the sudden intimate contact, responding to his kiss.

My hands Rested on his chest.
Only to circle his neck with my arms pulling him closer. I knew there was no space between us. As I felt his muscles against my body. He tasted tentatively with his tongue giving me chance to let him go further or not. But I did. Wanting more of him.

I garsp and took a deep breath when I felt the tip of his fingers creasing the skin below my breast while his other hand went underneath my shirt , tracing the skin of my back.
His mouth travel back on my neck and bit my lip In satisfaction to the soft yet rough kisses he had left.

Without any worries I give my everything to that kiss, I didn't care that we were in the middle of the forest, with the moonlight only being our reminder of the night.

                 ****
"But you wanted to kiss him, since the very first time you saw him, this is as much your fault as him Nandini," I whisper to myself, I was panicking to how I was going to explain to my husband about the reddish marks I had on my neck...