Chapter 6 "Good Boy"

"Morning gorgeous!" Victor shouted as Scott woke up with a fright.
"What is wrong with you?!" Scott mumbled with that morning voice.
"Arsonist, Murderer, liar and i can't swim what about you?" Victor said calmly sat on his bed for the night putting on a boot. "Well? Spill."
"Uhh..shit." Scott said sitting up "i fight a lot i guess"
"Wrong!" Victor answered quickly. "You're a fugitive, wanted for the murder of your 'beloved' Ms Kurtz, but did that ash kid really loose it that bad?"
Scott looked at him confused "what? How'd you know?"
Victor smiled and stood up "you talk in your sleep." He explained.
"Oh well..i hate myself a bit more now" Scott said with his head in his hands.
"Don't worry about it" Victor said walking towards the exit of the hotel room. "I'm going to get food, be dressed when i get back"
"Okay." Scott replied as Victor vanished in a swirl of blue.

"Right you worthless maggots!" Vermentrout began scuttling past a line of the Masters finest.
"Master wants that bag you seem to be interested with know there will be a tournament to decide who's the best now just because we just recently picked him up and offered him a new life as a soldier doesn't mean you take it easy on him! Everyone welcome.." Vermentrout pointed at a skinny schoolboy with murky brown hair in a blood covered uniform who's voice raised quietly confidently "hello, i'm Ash".
A rather large figure stood beside him and spoke "Hey, name's Protrovski why are you here?"
"Oh, i killed my teacher and tried to kill a fellow classmate and peer and well i think we both know what happened there" Ash replied confidently.
"Ooo tough little human" Protrovski said as the line got split in two between them.
"Now, the first task the master wants is teamwork" Vermentrout explained. "Now, left side you're skins and right side you're shirts." Vermentrout said as a box of weapons fell into the middle of the room with every weapon you can imagine.
"Now you will need all your skills to get through this. Best team wins" Vermentrout said as the person opposite Ash started shaking faster than he'd ever seen before.
"This is gonna be fun" Ashley said smiling manically.

"Oh hello, can i borrow those please" Victor said pointing at two bags of food carried by a young woman.
"No! You most certainly can not!" She objected turning around and walking away.
"Oh well." Victor said to himself "i tried asking" He looked at the bags in the woman's arms. "Treperment" he whispered as the food levitated out of the bag and collected in a pyramid on the table in their hotel room.
"Distoronto" Victor whispered as he reappeared in their hotel room. "Food?" Victor shouted through to Scott in the shower.
"What you got?" Scott shouted in response.
"Bread, Tomato, ham and some Quex bars"  Victor shouted as Scott opened the door with the towel wrapped around his waist.
"Quex?" Scott questioned "what is a Quex bar?" 
"Well it's a bar" Victor Began "Of Quex. It's pretty self-explanatory"
"I don't have Quex..it's not a normal human thing" Scott said stopping Victor.
"Here" Victor said peacefully throwing a bar to Scott "try it, you might like it" Victor said smiling.
"Okay" Scott said opening the wrapping encasing the bar "we've got to find whatever that was from last night" Scott said taking a bite of the strange bar.
"I've got a map of the area we'll just start from the rooftop and work our way out." Victor explained "is it good?"
"Oh my god" Scott began before taking another bite "this is great!"
"I'm glad, just not too much okay." Victor said walking towards the room exit. "Lets go walkies"
"Dude, Don't." Scott said "i'm not a dog"
"Sure, just hurry up" Victor replied as Scott walked past him. "Good Boy".