The white roses that were painted PINK

I have just moved to England from Canada and I happen to have the weirdest neighbors. They all have pink houses, and almost everything that is outside for decoration is pink. Even my house, well at least you could say it was once pink, it was a delicate, pastel pink so light it was almost white. I honestly just couldn't stand it anymore, so I just sat down in the back porch starring off at the garden of white roses. "Oh wow, finally something that isn't a pink" I said to myself. Then all of a sudden, I hear a door close. I turn my head towards the noise to see a girl with short blonde hair and a pastel pink dress, and in her hand a jar of bright pink paint and a preferably pink paint brush. I get up from my chair making a noise and the girl snatches her head towards me. She just stares at me, so I walk towards the short, wooden fence and stand there, just looking at her. There was a dead silence until I introduced myself "hi I'm Finn, Finn Wolfhard" after I had stopped talking she hadn't said a word, still she just starred at me. "I— "you must be the new neighbor" she interrupted. "Yeah that's exactly what I was going to say" I chuckled scratching the back of my neck. "Um so what are going to do with that paint?" I asked. "I am going to paint the white roses pink" she said with a "duh" face. "um why don't you just plant pink roses? I mean, they exist don't they?" I questioned. Annoyingly, she sighed "they do exist, they just can't grow here in England, apparently the soil here is not good enough for pink roses, it's just weird, do you need some type of... chemical that lets the rose grow pink " she said looking down at the paint. "Oh" I said because nothing else came out of my mouth, I felt so dumb. "Well, they can grow here if they're already planted, as in, if they have already sprouted, or if they are at least a bud, then they can grow here" the girl said breaking the silence between us. "So what it's like, they ship them here or something" I questioned. "No! That's why I'm painting them pink! You'd have to get them from somewhere" she stated from the fact that I ask too many questions. "OKAY ms— wait.. um, you haven't mentioned your name" i added. "Oh yeah, well, my name is Millie. Bobby. Brown." she said with her cute little British accent. "Nice name" I uttered. "Sure" she replied. "So can you leave me alone now because I really have to paint these roses, or if not my mom is going to get ma– I could help you" I interrupted. "I don't think so, you have a lot of work to do yourself" she pointed at my white rose garden. "My mom won't mind" I said putting her hand down. She had a blank expression on her face as she was starring at my garden. I looked at her confused. "Unless" she said still starring. "unless what?" I asked. "Unless we go get some, we won't be long, well that's if you want to go with me.. that's if you're brave enough" she said with a smirk. "Yeah" I scoffed. "Yeah of course I'm brave enough" I said with the voice that I'm up for a challenge. "Of course, do you even know where to get some?" I added. "Um yeah" she said with that face again. "If I didn't, I wouldn't be telling you all this shit" she said with a smirk. "Oh damn, Millie the savage" I said laughing. She laughed too. She open the gate door and walked into my yard, and just said for me to follow her. "So um.. where are we going?" I asked. "Down the rabbit hole"