Chapter 5 (lemon)

The hospital was happy to release you once again on the day Liara returned once again for your date, you stayed a long times in the tube your skin mostly healed no pain left. It did leave a weird feeling on contact with your skin looking not as smooth as before, laira didn't care she was just happy you two were together........ you both liked to show it when Liara would stop by for a heated make out session when nobody looked.

You waited for her at the docks sitting in a chair looking through your phone in the corner in the sight of Liara if she would leave the ship. You two planned a dinner at a normal restaurant in the quiet side of the Citadel so you two could be alone.

Liara tapped your shoulder gaining your attention to the smiling Asari who took your hand helping you up.

Liara : ready (y/n) ?

(Y/n) : of course but first a kiss ?

She smiled looking around to make sure nobody looked before pressing you against the wall pressing her lips against yours, you kissed her back not to hard to go to far in public still showed you loved her loving the proof how much you two loved each other kissing soflty while holding each other then pulled back leaving for the restaurant.

The restaurant was owned by a nice human who glady gave one of the not many customers a table in the empty side of the restraurant so it was just you and Liara who smiled at how the restraurant looked with a family feeling to it nice music and nice workers.

(Y/n) : so how did work go ? (Chuckle)

Liara : well if you wanna know its been good really all.... (places hand on yours) i miss you

(Y/n) : i miss you too

You two leaned over the table pecking each other lips, you both grabbed the menu's choosing your food still holding hands on the table. You went for some chicken and vegetables with a wine Liara suggested for you both so you could talk through sips of wine.

Liara : how are you feeling ?

(Y/n) : different but it was worth it (sqeeuze hand) im just happy your safe, my girlfriend, and still i have a reason to fight for my race

Liara : good to hear (sqeeuze hand back) i can't thank you enough........ i promise you i will find a way to thank you

(Y/n) : (chuckle/smile) if you want

Liara smiled gently at you staring in your (e/c) eyes while you stared in her blue one's when suddenly your food was placed on the table with another bottle of wine. You smiled tipping glasses together drinking it while watching each other then started to eat your food.

The food was really great, the date too you both talked about a few missions or hobby Liara could't stop herself from talking about the interesting facts of the Crucibel talking like a little girl about chistmas with a smile never stopping about it, you just watched her talk on and on sure you blacked out for a minute but always returned listening as much as you could...... she continued talked to the point the food was already gone and all the wine then she realised what she was doing and apologied.

Liara : sorry i was rambling.

(Y/n) : its okay it was nice to see you so happy........ want some more wine or you wanna do something ?

Liara : actually i wanna see something... would you mind ?

(Y/n) : of course not lets pay up and go to whavever you have in mind.

You two paid the owner with a small tip making a note of the name of the restraraunt to return later to, Liara took you to a place on the citadel where you could look over the place on his ships flying by in the distant matching the beauty of the citadel with some plant live placed here and there.