yeoseot.

― tuesday.

「  yoonji's pov  」

;8.05am, busan high school of arts

"lee minhyuk?"

a grown up man stood infront of me, towering me at least by a head. he was wearing a checkered shirt with a dark blue blazer outside which had his name tag "lee minhyuk"

"do you remember me?" he smiled brightly, looking down at me as i recalled every details about him.

"congratulations on graduation yoonji." minhyuk smiled brightly proceeding to giving me a warm hug. i wrapped my arms around his torso and thanked him.

"you too minhyuk, i hope that you will excel in your future studies." i broke apart the hug and looked up upon him.

"okay okay, take good care of yourselves too little bunny." he moved my bangs away from my face that was covering my eyes. my cheeks became a little tinted as i heard him call me 'little bunny'. minhyuk likes to create nicknames for me but his favourite is 'little bunny' because he said i resembled one with my chubby cheeks and large eyes.

he leaned closer to my ear and whispered, " i'll miss you."

i stared blankly at him, "m-me too,"

just as i closed my eyes to stop all the reminiscing, heavy breathing could be felt right in front of my face. i slowly lifted my eyelids up and saw a pair of brown orbits looking right into mine.

"beom yoonji," minhyuk called my name slowly, pronouncing each character perfectly.

"are you thinking about me?" he smirked before breaking into a chuckle.

"n-noo i w-wasn't," i gulped while trying to avert my eyes to somewhere else but his eyes.

he laughed silently, "can you bring me around the school before the first bell rings?"

"sure,"

he grabbed onto my wrist and dragged me down the stairs as i tried to match along with his pace.

;8.50am, hallway

"i hope you are familiar with the routes around this school now and that you will get used to all the facilities and others," i mentioned to minhyuk, who was walking right beside me as we headed to our respective class. surprisingly, minhyuk is in the same class as jimin, which is just beside my class. hence we were walking in the same direction.

"thank you for bringing me around the school yoonji-ah. by the way, are you free-" a voice interrupted minhyuk's words. both of them turned around and saw a figure heading towards them.

it was jimin.

"yoonji! where were you? i was looking everywhere for you!" jimin held both of yoonji's hands and checked if she was okay.

"jimin, i'm fine. i just went to bring my middle school friend who just transferred here a tour around our school," i uttered with bright tint cheeks.

"hello i'm lee minhyuk, 18 years old." minhyuk reached his palm out to have a friendly handshake with jimin.

jimin stared at him from head to toe, before accepting his handshake and introducing himself back, "park jimin, 18 too,"

there was an intense staring between both parties. i felt the tension between them and immediately got into the middle of them and distracted by saying something.

"ah! we are going to be late for class if we don't start walking now. come on!" i pulled jimin's wrist with my right hand and walked away without minhyuk.

「  minhyuk's pov  」

being able to meet yoonji again is like floating on top of the clouds. it's been almost 4 years since we last saw each other. i lost her contact after changing to a new phone, she moved to another city as well, and there goes our connection, isolated. ever since i started my education in high school, i got pretty popular among the girls in my school. hey, i'mnot boasting okay. however, due to my dad's new workplace in busan, we had to move from daegu to busan. now, my best friend in preschool is standing right in front of me, of course it's the one and only yoonji. i liked how she is so shy around me during preschool, and how she would get easily flustered just by me staring into her eyes. we used to be inseparable like super glue and she would follow me wherever i went, we were like partners in crime.

now we are pretty distance due to lack of communication,but i will not lose out and try to win her back.

「  jimin's pov  」

i grabbed onto yoonji's hand and spun her around, making her face me. yoonji had a flustered look on her face, trying to figure out what was going on.

"jimin why did you stop walking?" she asked while her hand was still being held by me.

"tell me honestly. that guy earlier, are you very close to him?" i gazed at her eyes intensively, with my palm still grabbing onto hers firmly, not even letting loose.

"w-we used to be super close in preschool but we are not anymore now since we have not met in a long time," she stammered.

i let loose of her hand from my grip and held onto her shoulders, making her stop looking all over the place and only look at me.

"listen yoonji. from now onwards, only i, park jimin, can be this close to you and getting to know you more,"

"why?" yoonji asked curiously.

i went closer to her and whispered beside her ear, "that's because i like you,"