Ten | He Finds Out About -A

EZRA: You're sat on Ezra's lap, both of you reading in his huge armchair. Putting your book down, you get up and walk to the kitchen to get a water. As you open the fridge and grab a bottle, you hear your phone vibrate from the other room. Probably Emily asking you to cover her shift at the Brew. You close the fridge again and walk back to the kitchen with your water.

You see Ezra, still sat in his armchair, his book closed on the table and your phone in his hand. You feel confused, and set your water down on the table.

"Who is -A?" He asks. You feel your heart sink into your stomach and you swallow, trying to regain your composure.

"What do you mean?" You reply, pretending not to know what he's talking about.

"You better appreciate these moments before I turn your world upside down. -A" He reads aloud.

"It's nothing." You say as you snatch your phone back and sit on the sofa. Ezra follows you onto the sofa and sits next to you.

"It doesn't sound like nothing." He says, concerned. He wraps his arms around you. "If someone is hurting you then I want to protect you."

CALEB: It happened so fast. -A lured you to the woods, claiming to have information on who killed Alison. You showed up, and -A hit you on the head from behind. You woke up hours later, blood still running down your forehead. You went to the first place you could think of- Caleb's apartment.

You ring the doorbell until he answers.

"Y/N, it's two in the morn- what the hell?" Caleb notices the bleeding on your head and brings you inside. After he cleans the dried blood off you and treats your wound, he sits you down opposite him on his bed, tears forming in his eyes.

"Who did this to you?" He whispers, his voice quivering. You shake your head and begin crying again, not wanting to tell him about -A.

"Y/N, I know there's something you're not telling me!" He says frustrated. "Please." He whispers as he presses his forehead against yours.

"I don't know." Your voice is barely audible. "I mean, I do know. It's -A. Someone who's making our lives hell- torturing us. But I don't know who they are." You wipe the tears off your face as Caleb pulls you into a hug.

" You wipe the tears off your face as Caleb pulls you into a hug