0.1

Falice had been Falice for as long as she could remember. She had little reason to move around. She was the last person that anyone would ever look for, literally. And obviously, by anyone, she means the Mogadorians,  the other numbers, and anyone who may have even a clue as to who she might really be. She is number ten.

      Right now, number ten was getting high. She exhaled smoke from her mouth in the shape of little precise o's. It was something she had dedication herself to learning after watching Lord of the Rings. "Aye! Homeschool! Pass the blunt already." Falice giggled and handed the blunt to the guy next to her. She felt her back pocket start to buzz, but decided to ignore it.

      Some guy leaned towards her and blew smoke into her face. "Alexandria, right? So you said you from out of town?"

     "It's Alejandra, and yeah. I'm just traveling around. I ran away from home. My folks were driving up the wall. You know how it is. I'll go back eventually."

    "Yeah man, I know exactly what you mean. My moms always saying 'Tuco why don't you become a doctor,'" he said in a falsetto voice. "But I don't wanna be a damn doctor. I'm tryna get out to the dessert, you know? Find some shit, you know what I mean? Like area 51 and all that government shit, you know? Or even go out to sea and find some mermaids and shit, you know? Only five percent of the waters are explored or some shit like that, and I wanna be the one who discovers that shit, you know what I'm saying?"

      Falice took a long drag of the blunt that was passed back to her. "I know exactly what you mean, homes." She said sarcastically. "Why the fuck did your mom name you Tuco?"

    "I don't know. It was the name of her old chihuahua or something," he mumbled. "Yo, Ashley? I may just be high, but I think your leg is broken. It's all glowing and shit, you know?"

    Falice looked down at her leg to see that it was actually glowing. It was starting to hurt too. Her pocket started to buzz again. She knew who was calling.

    "Man you must be dumb high,"she said. "I must be too, because your ugly ass have two heads." She was making it up, and it was working.

     Tuco immediately sprang up and ran to a bathroom to see if he really had two heads. The boy next to Falice nudged her gently. "Ain't you gonna answer your phone? All that buzzing is killing my buzz."

     Falice nodded with a lost look on her face before quickly standing up. "I'm getting out of here," she said quickly and left.

     As soon as she walked outside of the dirty motel room she was in she spotted the red minivan that belonged to her guardian who was leaning against the hood. She got in the car without a word.

         Tuco came out of the bathroom with a confused face. "Where'd America go?"

      The boy who formerly sat next to her shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know man, but her leg was lit the fuck up."

     Tuco dropped down onto the sofa with a huff. "Well that bitch lied to me. She said I have two heads! It's obvious that I have six!"

        Falice sat in the passenger seat staring out her window. Her guardian had a displeased look on his face as he watched her from the corner of his eyes. "This is what you do now, Falice? Getting high with a bunch of losers?"

    Falice rolled her eyes. "Oh please, Michael. Spare me the lecture. I wore my bracelet. You knew where to find me."

     Michael frowned. "Wearing a tracker bracelet doesn't stop me from worrying about you. Did you at least use the spray?"

     "Of course I did, Mike. I may be dumb, but I'm not an idiot." She said jokingly.

        "I let you watch way too much television."