T H R E E

"How could I save a character?"

"You say that like he doesn't exist, Faith. I'm sorry, but he does. And it's the only way for you to come back to the real world."

Faith slaps herself, hard. Really hard, it stung. Opening her eyes, she's still in the same place.

"This is real," she whispers to herself, processing everything.

"Look Faith, you are strong. I believe you can overcome yourself. Now, there's a journal laying on the table beside the bed you're currently on, where your story is written, where his story is written. Whatever you write, it comes true. I assume you barely remember anything about your story, meet your character, observe the place you created. Know how Cyperia is, what kind of place this is. You may read the journal for a start. Farewell," the voice fades.

It was gone. And she stood up, took th journal in her hands, and opening it to the very first page.

Location: Cyperia
Written: 2009, Winter.
Written by: Faith Ivy Haven

She sat on the bed, flipping over and reading every page with her old familiar handwriting. The memories rush back, glimpes of everything that made her write this, moments that added every idea of what was to happen, remind her self made story. It was unfinished.

She sighs as she flips to another page, only to come face to face with a blank cream colored page. This made her stand up, journal still in hand, making her way to the window, sliding the curtain to the side. The bright sunlight passing through the glass window, hitting her skin, it was bright– indicating that it was still morning.

She looked at her dress, surprised to see that she was in an innocent white dress that stopped exactly above her knees. looking around, she caught sight of a pair of black flats – which she walked over to and wore.

She opened a door, to be greeted by a hallway and stairs going down, with her journal tightly in hand, she made her way down the stairs, not bothering to admire the luxurious furniture and interior design, she opened yet another door and made her way out with only one thing in mind:

Look for Coloxian Storm.