Chapter 15

CHAPTER15

I woke up to the sound of one of my alarms going off. Today is February 14, valentines day. I rolled out of bed, and went to my closet. I put on the dress that I was going to wear to my dance that got canceled. I went over to my couch, and sat down. Just from looking outside, I got a horrifing chill down my back. It was disterbing. I was acting vary grumpy. 'I never liked valentines day. It ia full of love, and freaks.' I got up and made myself a meal. I was alone like normal. After my meal, I wash the dishes and checked the calendar. I was curious as when the next full moon would be.I found out that it was... "TONIGHT! Oh great! Just great! Its bad enough that creeps are going to be insane, but nt werewolf guys are going to be love crazy!" Once I finally got out all my anger, I walked over to my bed, and fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up to find a couple of guys in ski masks above me. They had baseball bats with them. "Night, night, Runt!" said one of them. Next thing I knew was I was hit.

Once I finally regained conscience, I was in a dungeon. My wrist were strapped with metal chains that attached to the wall. There were bloodstains on the walls and floor. There wasn't any light, expect a couple of moon rays. I looked at my arms. They were filled with sketches and bite marks. They stung when I move my arms. The bright pink dress was torn up, and blood covered any pink or white. My braid was messed up. I gave a soft howl. Then a shadowy fugue slowly creeped up to me. He had a really small sword or a humongous knife. His slick black hair covered his most of his face. All I could see was his mark over his left eye. I knew this was my enemy. "What do you want with me, Jack?!"

"Nothing girly, just my daughter back. Is that to much to ask?" As he said that a creepy, devilish smile was coming upon the sickening monster.

"I'm not your daughter! You freak!"

"Then you're a freak too," an evil laughter started to come out of him.

"I'm nothing like you!" I started to growl.

"You defiantly have my anger. Just like your mother said." I started to run up towards him, trying to brake the chains. "Try all you want. No one can get away from them. Not even me!"

"Stop Comparing ME TO YOU!" With that the 'un breakable' just broke. My wolf form came out and started to attack. Jackson true self came out. The red scares showed his identity. He lunched at me. I dodge his speedy bullet attack. I grabbed his neck and crunch. I didn't hear the chuckling laugh that he gave at our last fight when I scratched his left eye. Instead, I heard a laud long cry. As my teeth sunk in more the quieter the cry became. When the cry was gone, I tossed the dead monster a crossed the floor. "I'm not a monsters daughter," with that I left the dungeon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the really late valentines day chapter. I hope you guys really liked it! And I hope its differnt from other valentine chapters!