23

"tae!!"

taehyung turned around with his eyes almost closed only to see jungkook waving towards him.

"what?" he asked in a loud voice considering there were many people around him and they were pretty loud too.

jungkook jogged towards him with a cheeky smile, "guess what."

"what."

jungkook seemed to be unsatisfied with his answer seeing from the frown on his face.

"you're supposed to guess."

"too lazy to." taehyung rubbed his tired eyes and yawned.

"don't tell me you're still mad at me for calling you weird. it's been a day already!"

"i'm not. i'm just tired." taehyung mumbled.

"ok whatever so you won't believe what happened yesterday. wait, speaking of yesterday, why did you leave all of a sudden?! you didn't come back after you went out of seokjin's class. he was so mad at you."

"i don't care. so what happened after i left?" taehyung spoke with closed eyes and leaned his head on jungkook's shoulder.

"you look so tired. what happened to you yesterday?"

"nothing. my clocked stopped working so i slept at 3 thinking it was 10." taehyung spoke softly.

jungkook chuckled, "let's just go to class first then continue what we were talking about."

taehyung nodded in response as they both walked to their class.

"i'm not that sure, but i have this gut feeling that sujin likes you too."

this made taehyung shot his eyes open, and he was no longer sleepy or laying his head on the table.

"really?! what makes you think so?" he asked excitedly.

"she told me you were cute yesterday after you left the class. and she never calls people cute!" jungkook almost yelled.

"you should confess to her, you know? who knows what might happen?" he took the chance to speak again when taehyung wasn't responding— probably still in awe.

"but do you think it'll work out?"

"totally. it's obvious she's head over heels for you." jimin, who just came in with hoseok, said.

"b-but what if she rejects me?"

"i doubt she would. plus i thought you're great at coming up with new ideas. don't you remember? you had a notebook full of plans on how to get sujin in returning back your socks." hoseok laughed, suddenly remembering how he never seemed to succeed in any of the plans.

"oh, how about you start making those plans again? not anymore about trying to get your socks back, but about how to make sujin yours?" jimin smirked, but it was obvious on hoseok and jungkook's expression on how much they hated the idea.

"oh my god, jimin. you're a genius!" taehyung hugged jimin tightly.

he took out the oh-so-familiar notebook from his backpack and turned into an empty page, skipping through all the plans he used to make yet failed.

"let's start, shall we?" taehyung smirked, holding onto his pen with eagerness.

meanwhile hoseok and jungkook's groans could be heard from the very back of the class.

-

"i said i'm not doing this!" jungkook screamed, trying to escape from taehyung's tight grip on him.