4- Party Tonight

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and if you do, make sure to comment, vote, and follow me for more!

Someone entered my room after I made it clear many times before, not to wake me up early! Mom decided to wake me up at eight just for the fun of torturing me. Little did she know that I had gone to sleep at six.

She insisted that I go to my teams soccer game for support, even though she won't allow me to play. What a horrible thing to do? She knows I love playing soccer so much. Especially with college soccer becoming available, and scouts looking for people to give scholarships. I really should be out on the field.

" Elena, how many times do I have to tell you!" She growls and spins around to face me.

Meanwhile dad is listening in on the conversation, not wanting to be a part of it.

" I need to be out there! What if I miss a chance for a scholarship. At least let me miss this game, then I'll go back." I offer, this way I'm still somewhat punished.

She thinks for a moment. This is when I need dad to speak up. But he doesn't. He continues to silently sip his coffee and read the newspaper. He doesn't even like reading.

" Jim, is that fine with you?" Mom asks.

He looks up at her with his dumbfounded face. I was wrong, he wasn't listening at all.

" S-sure." He mumbles.

" You don't even know what I was talking about do you?" Mom raises her voice a little and crosses her arms.

I take this as an opportunity to leave. I hate listening to them argue. My dad isn't the type of person to listen. He has a hard time focusing. I still love him. He is a great dad, just not a great husband.

I run upstairs to take a quick shower. As I'm taking off my clothes. I'm only in a bra and thong. My window shoots open, letting in the cold. What the actual fuck. I run over and quickly shut it.

" Damn, did I interrupt anything?" A familiar voice speaks out from behind me.

I turn around quickly and see Xavier. He's holding my towel. I cover my body quickly. My small hands covered everything, don't you worry. Thank god I hadn't taken everything off.

" Get out!" I shout, but not too loud that my parents would hear.

" No, the show just began." His eyes flash red and he licks his lips, taking a step towards me.

I really need to ask him what the whole red flashing eyes means, because this is the second time I'm seeing it.

" Xavier." I warn him," I will let my inner bitch come out if you don't hand me the towel."

" Okay miss bossy pants." He laughs and tosses me the towel. I just talked back to a vampire. Do I feel like a bad bitch? Yes.

I wrap it around myself quickly. I brush past him and into the bathroom. Adjusting the water temperature to hot. He follows me in of course. He jumps up on the counter and starts brushing his hair with my own brush.

" So what's the plan for today before nine?" He asks as I take my hair out of its messy ponytail.

" I have to go to a soccer game, then I might hang out with a friend." I smile slightly and slide open the shower door.

I look to him, giving him a look since he's still looking at me. He rolls his eyes before turning to face the wall. I drop the towel and get in, closing the door behind me.

" Can I come?" He asks.

" no you can't come in the shower with me, I've literally only known you for not even a day!" I laugh and roll my eyes. Wait, did he mean the shower or my plans? Shit!

" oh baby I'd love to but we haven't even had dinner yet. I do have some class you know?" He says in a serious tone, but I know he's joking around. Probably smirking his ass off.

I feel my face redden in embarrassment. I can't believe I assumed he wanted to get in the shower naked with me. Although, after the whole towel thing, I'm not crazy to assume right?

I ignore what he says." You can come to the soccer game," I reply and squirt shampoo into the palm of my hand.

I take it to my hair and massage my scalp. He seems to be humming a song. I listen in closely and realize it's 'You Stay' by Dj Khaled. That's my favorite song.

" What about the friend, afterwards." He brings up after minutes of silence.

By now I'm shaving my legs. I can't invite him to hang out with Brenna and I.

" Scratch that. How about you and I just hang out," I offer, hoping he'd say yes.

" Sure, maybe we can see a movie." He agrees.

Thank god. I don't want to drag Brenna into this. After all, I do have to get hot and heavy with Aiden tonight. I turn the nozzle and the water stops spraying out of the shower head. I tell him to cover his eyes. I peek through the slider to make sure he is before stepping out fully. I wrap the soft towel around me.

" You smell good," he hums and sniffs the air.

I giggle," Super vampire smell huh?"

" It's a nice little trick, also the hearing." He says and points to his ears.

I now notice he has a piercing. Only one but it looks really good on him. Boys at my school are pansies, they're afraid it'll hurt. Jack Mullen got a piercing but it got infected. So no one else tried.

We go back into my room. He begs me to let him pick out my outfit. I agree but I make sure he knows that he's not going in my underwear drawer. I put on my bra and underwear and sit on my bed as he looks through my closet. I don't mind him seeing me anymore. He already has.

A knock at my door causes him to drop a shirt he was holding. I launch off the bed and slam the closet door shut, closing him in there. I open my door so I can see who it is. Brenna strides in. Shit.

" What are you doing here?" I ask, eyeing her up and down.

" Party at Aiden's tonight. It has to be a sleepover since no one can leave." She smirks and looks me up and down.

" Hot, where'd you get that bra?" I ignore her question.

" His parents are fine with having a shit ton of teenagers sleeping over?" I ask curiously. She must be bluffing. I've met Aiden's parents.

" God no, it's a small party. Like ten people. Keep it a secret," she grins," also his parents won't be home."

I can just feel Xavier smirking in the closet. Now he knows Brenna and that there is a party.