Puppet, A NaruHina Fanfic

"Dialogue"

'Thoughts'

Dreams/Flashbacks

__________________________________________

She lies in front of the man who took everything from her. The same man who took her sister's eyes. The same man who is about to cause the moon to crash into the Earth...

...The same man who killed the man she loved...

She was once a human being. She once loved, she once moved, she once reacted.

Now, she is nothing but a puppet. She belongs to him, her will is not her own.

If she could react she would have screamed, she would have punched, she would have clawed his eyes out of his eye-sockets.

But her will is not her own.

"Come to me, my Hinata"

He calls her 'my Hinata', as if she is nothing but a prize. Nothing but an object.

"Show yourself to me."

Her mind is screaming for her to stop, to resist his orders.

But her will is not her own.

Not anymore...

She slowly undresses herself in front of him, unzipping the top of her mission gear.

"Beautiful! My Hinata is so beautiful!"

He reaches his hand out and softly caresses her bosom.

When she was touched by the man she loved, even if it was just a simple handshake she felt so incredible. It sent bolts down her spine and made her hair stand on end. It felt wonderful, it felt exhilarating.

This man's touch makes her nauseous. She can't stand the mere thought of being near him, and now he is touching her in a place that no other man has ever touched her before...

...not even the man she loved...

She wants to scream, she wants to cry...

But she can't....

Right now she is nothing but a puppet...

__________________________________________

"No! Stay away!"

Hinata screamed as she lurched up from her bed covered in cold sweat.

Where was she?

She quickly surveyed her surroundings and was relieved to find out that she was still within the Hyuga Compound. She lied back on the bed relieved that it was all a dream.

She dashed inside the bathroom, took her clothes off, and stepped in the shower.

She had to clean herself.

How long has it been since the Moon Mission? A month? A month and a half?

Hinata couldn't tell... Her mind was not lucid.

She scrubbed herself as hard as she could, until her normally porcelain white skin turned red. She didn't know why, she couldn't understand why, but she felt like every inch of her body was sullied.

At first the joy and elation of having her love requited, of finally getting together with Naruto was enough to keep her mind at ease. But when he went on a mission and she had to stay away from him for about two weeks, that painful memory hit her again: Of her lying down in the darkness...