Description

"Perhaps it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for each other."
-Jane Austen

Rose is 17, and a high school senior, born and raised in Palm Springs, California. She lost her mother months ago due to a high stage of cancer. Her father and older brother is all she has left to love.

Rose's father is now a drunk, unable to pay the bills or take care of himself. Leaving her brother to care for the house. Her brother, Levi, lets go of himself after their mothers death, staying out late, different girls every night, taking medication that isn't his.

Coping with everything alone she falls into a hole, doubting herself of ever finding her happiness.

-2 months later, December-

Her life continues to be as miserable as it was. One day she is walking home from school, thinking of ways to end the pain that isn't going away. As she walks down the sidewalk she bumps into someone, a tall figure. Her teary eyes find his, they are beautiful. She quickly looks away, running the rest of the way to her broken home.

The next day she sees him in one of her classes. He can't keep his eyes off of her, Rose can't help but look back.

Weeks later he finally speaks to her, making the connection between them true. Their relationship becomes serious. Rose finally finds the little piece of happiness she has been looking for.

What happens when something deadly was growing inside all this time they were together, to just tear them apart?

Rose falls again, scared of why everything happens to her. She is scared of losing what makes her world better, the reason she is still present in this world.

////
Hi there. ;) I can't wait to publish this story either. I hope you love it. See you soon. <3

PLEASE NOTICE.
•I use my own brain. Everything I write in this story has come from my hard thought.

•This story will have a mature scenes, I will try to make hem as private as I can, but if they don't interest you read at your own risk.

•I hope you are excited. ;)