Epilogue

Epilogue.

It's in  Kevin's Pov.

 It’s been 8 years since Joey came back into my life, he transferred his job here, I got to keep my company. Marie absolutely loves Joey, I think is because he spoils her, what Marie wants, Marie gets.
Marie is now 16 years old  and me and Joey, (well mostly Joey) decided on throwing her a sweet 16 party, we’d adopted another lil boy a year after me and Joey got married, he was a new born so he's now 8. He's a daddy's boy meaning me!

Marie became daddy's girl meaning Joey.
Sammy and David and the twins moved back in town. David opened his own car shop, and Sammy is an RN at the local hospital, so she gets to work with Joey.

 From the minute I started tutoring with Joey I knew I was stuck on him, and I knew no one was gonna help unstuck me.

And I didn’t want them to. I loved that man back in high school, just like I love him now.

‘‘Come on let me try it daddy.'' Said little Joey Jr.
''Ok, but you better know what you’re doing Jr, I got to go to work.'' My husband pipes at our son.
‘‘Well I need daddy too, I need both of you.'' He states and I smiled as I imagined him doing his little pout with big huge puppy eyes..
''Kev, come here so our son can practice his magic trick on us.'' Joey yelled for me, I smiled, he could never say no to our kids, he's a softy.

''Ok, so your hand on this handcuff, and daddy's hand on this one.'' He kept saying, by the end my left hand was attached with handcuffs to Joeys right hand, Same with Joeys left and my right hand,, so we were pretty much handcuffed together.
''Ok now say the magic words, and take the cuffs off of us, baby.'' Joey speaks softly.
‘‘Abra cadabra'.' He yelled waving his little wand, he scrunched up his nose.
''Oops it didn’t work.'' He frowns confused.
‘‘Ok, so where are the keys to this?'' Joey questions him.
''I threw them away, since I know the magic words.'' He said and ran away giggling.

At this very moment our doorbell rang.
Jr opened the door and in walks Sammy, her and Joey carpool to work, since Joey pulled strings to get Sammy decent working hours.
''I’m stuck on you, please unstuck me.'' He says smiling at me.
I smiled back and tried to hug him, ''don’t act like you don’t like being stuck on me.'' I joked and he blushed.
‘‘I do babe, you know I do, but I got work.'' He said, while trying to get unstuck again.

 Sammy showed us her skills at opening handcuffs! Apparently, David had gotten himself into these situations. NO! Not David, (note my sarcasm)

My husband got unstuck from me, kissed me goodbye and went to work, while I stayed to take care of the kids..
My husband still mourns the death of his family, but I’ve helped him realize it wasn’t his fault and took him to the cemetery, so he could say goodbye to them.
My husband is a surgeon and is very happy with me and our kids.
My husband was my tutor back in high school, who hated me. for reasons unknown to me.
My husband is and always will be Joey Snyder. The one that didn’t get away.

THE END.

 Edited by Nikki x