It will be okay

After school I went home broad as hell but then my phone rang in my back pocket and I pulled it out answering it "hello" I say. It was my best friend Sarah and she asked me if I could came over? I said yea but wait tell I get home and I can wash up and change but why do you want me to come over? She said in a happy voice "I'm having a party since my parents are in New York"! I yelled hell yea I'm coming then! She laughed and said "okay got to go get ready bye"! I giggled and said "bye!!" I got home and went to my mom and begged her to go over to Sarah's house. then she finally agreed to let me go so I squalid and hugged her and kissed her check and she laughed saying "now get out of my room"! I ran out her room going into mine and grabbed a blue beanie that brought out the color of my eyes and some black skinny jeans and a blue shirt that said in black letters "Bite Me". I went to the bathroom and removed all my clothes and got in the warm shower. As soon as I finished shaving and wasting my hair I got out.

I put on my out fit and let my long straight brown hair flow down my back to about midway of my back. I don't wear much makeup but I put on my every day makeup mascara and eyeliner. I got a cupel cups of blood and drank them all before I walked out the house and ran vampire speed to her house. The party was just starting!! I walked through the door and everyone was screaming and the music was so loud I could hardly feel myself thinking then I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Sarah she gave me a big huge and said I'm glad you could make it I laughed at how drunk she was. then a cute blond headed boy with glasses caught my eye and I giggled and walked over to him handing him a drink. He smiled and looked at me with a drunk look and I said we'll hey how are you doing tonight? I'm doin just fine since your here while he said these words it kinda turned me on I snapped out of it when I felt his hand on the lower part of my back.

I looked at him and laughed. We'll guess what he said in his hushed voice. I say back with a little seductively voice and he said back do you want me to "Bite You" I jump a little when I see his fangs appear. I start to moan but then I remember we're we are at so I shut up. He grabbed my hand and we ran vampire speed back to his place. As soon as we walk through the door he pushes me to the wall and whispered in my ear "how hard" I get turned on even more with the words he said and with his hot breath on my neck. All I could say was as hard a you can go. Then his lips meet mine and I kissed back his tough asked for an entrance but I wouldn't let him to tease him and apparently it worked but from his touches I couldn't hold back my moans so he won that fight and his tough was searching every inch of my mouth.

Nialls pov;

Her moaning turned me on so much and couldn't help but to kiss her. From day one when I met her I knew there was something between us that connected some how and I loved it. Next thing I know where on my bed making out and she stared to take off my clothes then hers. I was so surprised how she did what she did by taking control. Man I already love her! Her eye are gorgeous and I swear she was meant for me but I don't know how this Is going to work out since she will have to meet my brothers Louis,Laim,Zayn,and harry omg harry he takes all my girl friends.

Authors note;sorry for how it went but what will Kaitlyn do when she's meat his brothers that wert nerds I don't know guess we will just have to see😉