R E A L L I F E

Lienna fiddled with her hands backstage. She had never been so nervous in her life. She had easily gone through interviews and auditions but for some reason, modeling terrified her.

Her hands were shaking and she felt as if she was going to pass out. She stared at the people passing by, models and designers frantically rushing to get ready for the show to start.

She felt knuckles brush against hers and looked up to see who it was. Her eyes met the right sight of Sebastian's head as he stared at everyone too. Lienna intertwined her hands with his, immediately feeling relaxed.

The nervousness died down and Lienna started to feel confident

The nervousness died down and Lienna started to feel confident. She knew her friends were out there waiting. Sebastian turned her towards him and held her other hand as well. He looked her in the eyes and gave her a reassuring smile.

He kissed her forehead and began to walk away. She grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards her, embracing him in a hug.

"From the moment I met you, everything changed." she whispered in his ear.

He looked down at her, leaning towards her face. Sebastian had no control over what he was doing, he just knew that it felt right.

Slowly, inexorably, he presses his lips to Lienna's. It's soft and gentle and chaste and maybe there's no fireworks or sparks, but it's better than that – it's a wave of warmth that fills him up, spilling out from his heart and the warmth of her lips on his and rushing to every corner of his body: the cracks in between his toes, the crooks of his elbows, the tips of his ears. Every inch of him is saturated with love.

As they parted she saw his eyes sparkle and lips curve up into a smile and she couldn't help but smile back.

He walked away and took his seat in the crowd, next to Wesley and Anthony. The smile on his face had never left.

The lights went off and the show started. Models walked up and down the stage but the group didn't care. They came for Lienna and would not be satisfied until they saw her.

She was next up to walk the stage and she knew she would rock it. If she could play a kick ass goddess in multiple marvel movies then she could definitely walk the runway.

the song changed and that was Lienna's cue to start walking. She smiled and strutted down the stage.

Her group watched in awe as she worked her way towards them. She blew a kiss towards Sebastian and continued her way down. At the end of the walkway she struck a pose and turned back.