Concern

Joey was never a good guy....I should of never trusted him. Maybe if I listened to Boris..

I was too blind to see through Joey's disguise. He said he wanted us to be his new family. That he loved us and would never hurt us. He kept up a happy facade ever since me and Boris were created.

Joey was the only person we knew, except for that Henry guy he always talked about though he never came around. When I asked who he was and if we could see him Joey said "When everything is set up in the right places...you'll get to see him".

I didn't know what he meant but ignored it. As being new to living, I often didn't pick up on things a lot but Boris was noticing the facade. Boris had always been perceptive and learned very quickly.

Joey always kept us down in the lower levels of the workshop since he didn't want to ruin the surprise to our fans and he didn't want us getting hurt. I don't mind though it was dark besides the occasional candle here and there.

Boris and I always talked about many things. What we would do, what we learned...and often Boris would warn me about Joey. Not to stay too attached and not to trust him. I always shook it off and told him he was just too worried from the upcoming performance. That was one of the last things he heard me say.....

One day, I found out that Boris wasn't anyway in the lower levels and noticed the door leading upstairs was open. We weren't allowed to go out but curiosity got the best of me. I walked around quietly and silently called for Boris.

It felt like eternity before I finally found poor Boris..if I had a heart then it would of broke then. Shattered into millions of pieces on that damn wooden floor. Boris was on a table strapped down, ink splattered all around him. He wasn't moving and his chest was cut wide open.

I never had felt true fear before, maybe the normal small scare of a spider on the wall, but....that view stuck itself deep into my mind and caused me to scream internally. I couldn't move. I stood frozen in the doorway and continued to look at the horrid display. By then I knew the concept of death and then I truly knew the heartache it brings.

I heard footsteps behind me and I jumped at the sound of Joey's voice.

"Bendy what are you doing up here?"

I didn't want to speak. I didn't want to turn to face him. I knew what was going on but then I knew I had to play dumb in order to survive. I turned and gave a fake smile.

"Oh heya Joey! I was trying to find ole Boris. What happened to him?"

I had to play it nice and gently and not to stay out of character.

"Oh Boris is just sick is all. I got him up here to fix him up. He'll be okay in time." He then ushered me aside and walked into the room. "Now Bendy you should stay downstairs to make sure you don't get sick too. Don't want to delay the show, do you?"

"No sir!"

"Good now run along"

Still with that fake smile I walked away with my normal lace until I decided I was too far away for him to notice and began to run. I ran for my life and slammed the door shut behind me and slid down to the floor.

The room was quiet. Too quiet and the darkness didn't help neither. The darkness of both the room and the reality I seen washed over me. I was trembling and I cried and cried silently. I cried for my lost friend and for my own well being.

My only friend in this help was Boris and he was taken from me from Joey. Joey! The so called kind man, our creator! He killed him! And I didn't know if I was next.

He was a liar! He never wanted us to live happy lives! He never cared! He wanted to use us as his damn puppets and toys! A madman disguised as a innocent. I remember the chanting echoing through the walls. Foreign word so couldn't understand and I felt nothing but pain! I felt something change inside me that day. I started thinking about things....He deserved a painful and slow death. I wanted his blood on my hands as I sliced his sinful soul out of existence.

That's what he got. Though I do wish that he stayed a while longer. It was fun watching him scream and beg for forgiveness but he should of learned.....the creations outlive the creators. It was his time to perish and the show had just begun.

I never wanted to be like this but it's what my creator wanted. Karma bit him right back in the ads and I'm glad you dear Henry came by. Ive been waiting for you and so has Boris. Were gonna have lots of fun! A good old family reunion! I wonder how long you'll survive.