The new kid

The guys walked in laughing when they saw Lee Joon and Ha Na there. "What's going on?" Seungho asked as he took his shoes off. "Rehearsing" Ha Na said as she got up. She saw Thunder and motioned for him to meet him in the kitchen and they went in.

"What song are you doing?" G.O asked taking a seat on the chair. "It's a surprise" Lee Joon said as he looked in the kitchen trying to figure out what Thunder and Ha Na are talking about. He turned back and asked Mir "By the way where'd you meet your girlfriend?"

Seungho and G.O looked at Mir shocked and asked "You have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah. We met last month. She's actually going to start going to school with us tomorrow."

"Last month?"

"What's her name?"

"Brianna."

"Oooohhhh" they a said in unison. Thunder and Ha Na came out the kitchen and she said "I have to go. See you guys at school" she said and left. "Ha Na noona" she heard a voice behind her. Mir caught up to her and she said "Mir?"

"Noona. Brianna is going to start attending school with us tomorrow. I wanted to know if I can ask you a favor?"

"Sure. Anything."

"She won't know anyone so I was wondering if you could show her around?"

"Yeah. She looks like fun."

"Thanks noona" he said and they parted.

...................

At school they sat down in their usual places. Suyoung said "Did you hear about the new student?"

"Yeah. I heard she's really cute" Junsu said.

"Aren't you dating Dara?" Suyoung asked.

"Her name's Brianna. We met yesterday and she seems like fun."

Dara walked up to Junsu and he smiled and said "Hey babe."

"Come, you're seating with me and the girls today for class" she said holding his hands. "Bye guys" he said and got up to seat between Dara and Minzy. Ha Na and Suyoung started laughing. The door opened and the teacher came in with a Brianna walking along side with her. "Class this is Brianna she's new here. Please treat her nicely." Ha Na waved to Brianna as she walked up to her. "Hey Brianna" Ha Na said.

"Hey" she replied.

"This is Suyoung. She's like my ultimate best friend."

They exchanged hi's and she took a seat in Junsu seat. "You came here at a awkward time" Suyoung said.

"Why? What's going on?" Brianna asked.

"The winter jam. It's on Christmas Eve and everyone participates. You can sing, dance and every year the principal picks two students to end it with a duet together" Suyoung explained.

"That's cute. Whose doing the duet."

"Lee Joon and I" Ha Na answered.

"That's cute because you two are dating"

"No. We're just friends."

"She likes him but she also likes Thunder. She's undecided" Suyoung teased and Brianna smiled. The door opened and the MBLAQ guys walked in. "Sorry we're late" they told the teacher as the bowed. Mir saw Brianna and he smiled at her. Suyoung tapped her shoulder and said "You know Mir?"

"Yeah. We're dating" she said and Suyoung dropped her mouth in shocked. "How'd you meet?" she asked.

"We met a month ago at the mall. It was right out of a drama. Love at first sight."