Chapter 2(Lemon/Pailing chapter ._.)

Kankri looked at himself in the mirror. He chose the bright pink set of underwear and the choker. He pulled off his red turtle neck. His body was feminine and curvy.
He hid the bag full of toys. Hopefully Cronus wouldn't find them. Instantly changing his mind about the pink one he hurried back to the living room to change before meeting Cronus. Bumping into him Cronus was holding the black laced panty. Kankri blushed a dark red

"D-Digging through someone's bag can be very triggering" He screeched. Covering up his lower area.

Cronus was dumbstruck. He stared Kankri down. Realizing what he had planned he grinned a bit.

"Is this vwhy Kurloz told me to come home?" He asked as his hand grazed against Kankri's collar bone.. Admiring the sight

"I guess I havwe to thank him..." Cronus said.

Kankri shuddered a bit. Looking up at Cronus he thought about what Kurloz told me to say to him when he came home. But he decided to change it a bit. Afraid to embarrass himself even more.
"I-I... Love you Cronus.. A-And I.. I want to.. Pail with you.." He said. Practically stumbling on the words. A smile formed on Cronus's face. Pulling Kankri over to the couch he sat down. Pulling Kankri onto him he started to kiss him. Kankri blushed. Kissing him back he wrapped his arms around his neck. Pushing himself more onto Cronus's lap. Gratefully opening his mouth when Cronus bit his lip.

"Mn! Hah..ha.."

Kankri pulled away panting. He looked at Cronus's pleasure hungry face and blushed any darker if he could.

Cronus grinded his hips to Kankri's pulling him back into a kiss before kissing his neck. Kissing where he's made a hickey a few days ago? Making sure it doesn't fade he abused that spot. Licking. Sucking and lightly biting his flesh was only a matter of time before Kankri's bulge came out squirming. Kankri muffled a moan as he rocked his hips against Cronus's.

Cronus only grinned. Groping Kankri's ass before receiving a slap to the cheek. Kankri jerked his hand away.

"I-I'm sorry! I did that on instinct! I-I.. Didn't mean to!" Kankri said as Cronus gave him a playful glare. Kankri knew he should be scared. Being Cronus's matesprit for awhile now. That look mean't he wasn't going to go easy. Being tackled to the couch. He squeaked. Wrapping his legs around Cronus's waist to bring himself closer. So he didn't tease he grinded his hips. Wanting to take control but of course. Cronus didn't let him. As he had him twitching and moaning. Soon the panties dripped with a cherry red substance.

"That vwas a little fast? I was just grinding and you already came?... I'm a bit more curious novw~"

Cronus teased as he placed a sloppy kiss on Kankri's lips.

Cronus slipped his hand down to Kankri's bulge. Rubbing it softly as he made out with Kankri. Giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue in Kankri's mouth. Swirling his tongue with Kankri's he smiled a bit. Gripping a it harder on Kankri's bulge he was satisfied with the response. Kankri blushed. Grinding his hips into Cronus's hand he whimpered "Ah.. Pl-Please.. Cronus I don't want t-to wait anymore~" He whined. Not wanting to wait any longer. His tentabulge became greedy and spoke for him. Realizing what he said he nuzzles his face into Cronus's chest. Blushing a bit out of embarrassment.

What made him squeal is when then red soaked panties were ripped and taken off. He blushed a bit. His bulge twitched and leaked of a red substance. He covered his bulge blushing madly as Cronus stares with greedy eyes.

That's when he realized. He forgot to get a bucket.

Cronus smirked as he leaned forward. Kissing Kankri's

||And! I'll stop there. Will continue next chapter.||

652 words exactly.