CHAPTER ONE

You've got three big secrets:

1) You're an undercover secret police agent.
2) You're in love with the school's hottest prince.
3) You're gay-as-fuck.

Yeah, you just made up the last two secrets after you masturbated over 30 times this week thinking of your crush. That was the most fucked-up thing you've ever done in your life. You finally stopped your denial stage and accepted your own being. But of course, you'll never tell Sang Woo those feelings.

Maybe someday.

You've been having this feeling he was the same as you. Or maybe he was bi.

But not straight. You were sure of it.

Anyway, you knew the tactics. You've been popular with girls and of course, you've got enough knowledge how to play them (the bitchiest and sluts were the easiest and most boring though). All of these dating and sex experience made you the love expert. But not with guys. You were virgin there.

So, you had to do research.

You spent the weekend watching gay porn. It was disgusting and didn't turn you on. But you were shocked at the fact that dick goes to the butt hole. Fuck, you never thought of it like that. Yours wasn't big enough to let Sang Woo's in. You imagined his would be...

Anyway, you had been planning to get closer to Sang Woo. That would be easy, you had the reputation for approaching him. And you were certainly worthy enough for Sang Woo. Who wouldn't want a hot, smart and badass secret agent/ hacker as their lover?

You were confident.

And also a bit scared, but there was no turning back. The moment you woke up gay you knew your fate had been set.

You found yourself disgusting for thinking this way. You were not just a secret agent, you were the greatest of Korea. Respected and admired by the whole police organization. You were its pinnacle. How would they react if they discovered their idol was peeled off?

Love is blind, you thought.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry," You sang as you hurried upstairs to your classroom. Classes were done and you had work after school. You were assigned to infiltrate a mafia organization who had been manipulating drugs. You weren't interested because it wasn't fun but you needed money.

You found a scrawny black-haired boy doing some work alone. He looked unhappy and malnourished. He must be poor, you thought. He was a victim of bullying and you didn't want any interactions with a pathetic guy. You often saw him like this, everyone probably forced him to do their homework.

Lazy ass fuckers.

You were annoyed by the silence as you took your stuff. You couldn't comprehend why this boy was so pathetic, fearing people and letting them use him...It reminded you of your old self. Rejected and lonely.

Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed bruises on his neck are and slits on his wrists. It wasn't your business, but you had to be such a nice guy.

"Hey, you." He flinched at your call. He was flustered as you walked towards him. You were right, others' notebooks laid on his table.

"Your name?" You asked. The guy was looking down, intimidated by your presence.

After a moment of silence, he stuttered, "Yoon Bum."

You squatted down to meet his dark baggy eyes. You smiled and he averted his eyes. He was such an introvert.

"Y/N. That's me." You grabbed the notebooks and threw them outside. "I'll call you Bum."

"But..."

"Is that yours?" There were still two open notebooks on top of each other and you would've missed what was written in it if you had blinked. Bum reacted fast when he noticed your eyes dropped at it. What you just saw surprised you.

A big doodle of hearts with Sang Woo in the middle.

It was a girly writing so it was probably one of the girls. If it was, Bum didn't have to react that way. Unless...

"Um, uh..." He tried to explain but you pretended you didn't see.

"My bad." You smiled.

"W-what...do...you want...?" He said shakily. He must've been scared because you were talking to him.

"Why do you let others do that to you?" You asked curiously. There was no concern in your voice. "If I were you, I would've killed them."

You stared at his bruises for a moment until Bum covered them.

"Ah." You exclaimed like you just remembered something. "I remember you. I saw you at the military one time! Almost got raped by those desperate man whores."

His face contorted with fear.

"But then Sang Woo saved you, right?"

His eyes grew bigger at the mention of Sang Woo. You smirked. This guy was easy to read, but he wouldn't be at your level. Your love for Sang Woo was stronger.

Maybe. It was a test you wanted to try. You weren't the type to underestimate opponents.

Your eyes lingered on the other notebook. That one was Sang Woo's. Bum had enough guts to steal it. You were observant and just by looking at Bum you knew that he was a creep/stalker.

You couldn't judge him because you were like that too. A stalker. Except, you were better. You had access to everything because you were a skillful hacker. You spent days discovering facts about Sang Woo. Right now, you could write a full documentary about him if you wished.

"Friends," You offered your hand. "Let's be friends." You chirped. You thought of him as an interesting guy because you strangely felt both of you would get along just right.

Bum looked taken back and hesitant from your offer. You wouldn't blame him for that, he was ruined after all.

Just like you.

"I'm not like others," You sighed. "I think we'll get along just fine."

He finally looked up. You noticed he was as pale as paper. You smiled at him and he averted his eyes again. He was so shy. You chuckled.

"Don't leave me hanging, Bum."

Eventually, Bum took your hand slowly but didn't say anything. He's such a weird guy, you thought. But that marked the day of friendship and rivalry between both of you.