CHAPTER THREE

A chalk came flying to your head.

"Ow!" You exclaimed at your teacher while the class laughed at you.

"Nature's pretty but the things happen here, mr. Y/N." Your grumpy old Math teacher mr. Han Seol reminded.

"Yes, sir." You groaned. You weren't really watching the nature. Sure it was pretty with its greens and brightness out there, but there was someone worth appreciating than that: Sang Woo.

It was early morning and he skipped class to make out with this random hot chick who wore a thin tank top and barely there skirt in the garden. It was hard to see because of the branches blocking your view, but if you looked closely through the window you could see them.

They were sitting at the picnic table with her legs wrapped around his hips as she rocked while his hands ran on her back. It was erotic, and you didn't have to see that. But damn miss Bitch was really using her big guns. Both of them just dropped to level B.

Sang Woo is such a player.

At that moment you wished you were a girl. If you became one, you'd be hella attractive. And you wondered how it would be like to kiss him, and be fondled...

Over these past few weeks, you noticed Sang Woo had been going out with different girls every week and you accepted that ugly reality already. But a man's jealousy is a lot worse than a woman's. You never knew you had that possessiveness in you.

You sighed audibly, erasing what you just saw and focusing on what was on the board. You guys were studying calculus and solving 'difficult', for the majority of the class, problems. Nothing new to you considering you were advanced. For you, Math was so, so boring because you already learned what the teacher was presenting to the students. You were a mathlete.

It wasn't interesting, so you distracted yourself to play games with your cell discreetly under the table. It wasn't helping. After seeing what you just saw, you felt like going down there and watch Sang Woo's different sex expressions and hear his impossibly sexy moans.

God, your thoughts were so not helping.

Gotta keep mr. Boner low.

Someone's heavy breathing caught your attention. Out of the corner of your eye, you watched Bum play with his pencil while his hand formed an 'O' and then he made the pencil penetrate into the circle back and forth. He was blushing big time, then a corner of his mouth weakly lifted.

It wasn't something surprising. As his seatmate, you had witnessed him do weird things such as sucking on his thumb, holding random stuff (one time a used condom which was disgusting), scribbling a series of number codes, staring at Sang Woo while biting his lower lip, and sometimes you saw his body went tight.

Bum is ridiculously, disgustingly unique.

"Bum, wanna hang out later?" You whispered beside you and he flinched, making his hands clumsy and his pencil fall.

"E-eh?" His eyes widened like it was the first time someone talked to him.

"I heard there will be a party at Ah Ra's house." You notified. "Everyone will be there."

He stuttered. "I c-can't..."

It must've been his uncle. According to your resources, he had set up curfews for Bum. But you can't let him deny your invitation, you were sure he wouldn't be accepted by the cliques right away but he was your friend. It felt right bringing him in your circle.

"C'mon, you'll be fine. Sang Woo is coming."

His head jerked up at the mention of Sang Woo and he suddenly made a face that said I want to go!

"Okay, so you're coming." You beamed. "I'll pick you up."

After that, time ticked annoyingly slow and you couldn't take it anymore. You had to glance through the window again from the second floor. Apparently miss Bitch lost her shirt and now Sang Woo was -oh my God- sucking on her nipples. It was hard to see because of the trees, but the girl was like a crazy hyena shoving her D-cup tits to his mouth and you bet he was about to choke in a second.

How shameless doing that in public.

And how convenient, there was a picnic table near them. They might as well fuck there.

You couldn't take your eyes off them, even though you hated what you were seeing. You simply gawked and watched Sang Woo plant kisses on her neck. So hot in every angle. A swirl of dirty thoughts barged in your mind and your cheeks started to heat up because, just now, you imagined him doing that to you.

You were such a horny man.

Miss Bitch lost her mind and pushed Sang Woo down on the ground. He seemed to want to take domination but the wench didn't let him. He smiled then let her take control. He relaxed as she did whatever she wanted. You focused more on his face, Sang Woo let his head rest back.

Oh, Sang Woo, you're killing me.