P R O L O G U E

pure fiction

made:  march 19, 2017
finished: --

THIS STORY IS 100% PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S WIDE IMAGINATION. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY IN THIS KIND OF GENRE SO YES, I'M NEW TO THIS. BUT HELL YEAH, I WAS WATCHING BLADE II AND THINKING ABOUT SEVENTEEN.

I'M SWOOSH. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS. I'M VERY MUCH EXCITED ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF THIS STORY, HOPEFULLY I CAN FINISH THIS. MOTIVATE ME. AND I DON'T PROOFREAD, SO IF THERE'S ANY WRONG SPELLINGS OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, JUST COMMENT BELOW OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. IT'LL BE A BIG HELP.

-

WARNING:

You need to read this story and understand thoroughly, if you're having a hard time understanding some terms please do comment, I'll be replying. :) Please understand, for the second time this is a first for me writing in this genre. - And oops, forgot to remind you, this story somehow possesses mature scenes so

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-

Persephone Amaia Levi, the daughter of the Queen of all Vampires, was not aware that she was a half blooded vampire.

She was living a normal life like every human being practiced. But destiny won't just let her live her life that way. Things happened and her mother, Queen Eyota or which Amaia knew as Era Levi, was forced to bring her two children with her.

Queen Eyota has no choice but let her children live the life of vampires even if she doesn't want that to happen.

Amaia and Blake, her other child, was enrolled to this school -- Upir Kilgore High, a university just for the vampires.

And that's how things just happened, it all started when the bringer of death met death himself.

Im Nayeon as Persephone Amaia Levi