What do you want me to do?

"Toby. You're back. How's Thomas?"

"Good. Are you ok? Come give me a hug, it's like you've just seen a ghost."

"Uh of course, I haven't seen in in like a month! No calls, no texts, no nothing and you just come back like this?"

"Why are you mad? What other way was I supposed to see you? What's going on? Are you not happy that I'm here?" He looked crushed.

"No. Of course I'm happy to see you, sorry. I wasn't myself right there."

I ran to give him a hug and I felt him immediately relax under my touch.

"Let's go to sleep."

"Right now? I thought we were leaving this place to start over together?"

"I know! I want to and we will but I want to finish high school first!" I blurted out.

"What? Since when do you want to go to school?" He chuckled.

"If we're on the run, we'll need money and the only way we'll make enough money is if we have a high school diploma or whatever. You can come to school with me here! I'm sure we could find some way to enroll you..."

"Babe. I'm going to finish in a month so there would be no point in me leaving my school now and besides I can take care of you. All I need is you to be beside me."

"Now who's professing their love?" I smirked.

"Shut up before I take it back." He laughed.

"Well I want to know I at least completed high school so can we just wait til we finish? Then I'll be 18 and they can't get in the way of us being together."

"Ok. Ok fine. As long as I get to stay here with you."

"If you're not caught."

"I won't get caught. And even if I do, there's nothing that can keep me from you."

After that, I snuggled into the covers with him but couldn't think of anything except for Christian. I managed to hide Toby for another day and then I realized I had to go to school tomorrow. Who would send me to school on a Friday?  But anyways, I'm so nervous but then again I'm happy I'll be able to say that I graduated high school. Everything was going ok until I heard the violent scream.

"What's going on in here?!!! Get out of my house before I call the cops!" Christian screamed at Toby.

Toby got dressed so fast, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said he would see me later on that day. Then he ran out of the room and slammed the front door shut. Christian looked enraged and came into the room like he was going to punch a hole in the wall but then he turned and walked out. I waited until I heard him shout in his room and then yelled at me to be ready in 10 minutes so he could take me to school. I rushed to get out of bed, brush my teeth, and then put on a random outfit that fit me pretty well if I do say so myself. I hurried downstairs and the maid told me that Christian was outside already so I fled out the door with all my school stuff and was entering the car when he said, "Sit in the back seat. I can't even look at you right now."

He didn't say anything the whole car ride so it was pretty awkward. The only time he would look at me is when he glared at me through the mirror. When we arrived, he got out of the car and gave me the look that says I'm supposed to follow him, so I got out and walked a few steps behind him to keep the distance. The school was much bigger than I was excepting and I was expecting really big.

"This is your schedule. I'll see you later." Then walked out.

1st pd: AP Lit

2nd pd: AP Calc