Chapter 1. "Coming back home."

Disclaimer:I do not own The Simpsons or any of the characters from it.

Y/C's P. O. V.

  I sat in the uncofortalbe chair of the passenger seat of the moving truck. We were heading back to my old home. Springfield, Oregon. I practically grew up in Springfield. I moved away when I was in the 5th grade. Now, I'm in highschool. Im so happy to be going home! I was going to see my best friend Lisa again. Its been practically forever since we were together last. Luckily we kept in touch. Of course there's one person that I'm not going to be happy to see. Bart Simpson. We have been rivals since we first met in kindergarten. I always hated that stupid boy. We are in the same grade, which means I may just have to deal with him again. Hopefully he dropped out or something. I wonder how much Springfield has changed...

   After hours of driving, we finally made it to Springfield. We pass a sign that says "Welcome the Springfield." I was super nervous and excited. What if everyone has changed? Will anyone remember me? So much to think about in such little time. The truck drove up to the house and parked in the driveway. It was the same house I grew up in. Its been six years since I've been in that house. We were two houses down from my best friend's and rivalry's house! Im so excited to see her. Today was Monday and since it was only noon, she and Bart were still at school. Luckily I knew Marge was home, she was like the best person ever! I loved Marge so much. She was like a second mother to me. "I'm going to walk around town and visit some people, I'll be back later." I said as I started walking down the street. I heard my dad in the not so far distance saying. "Okay, stay safe." I turned around "you know I will!" I yelled with a smile, I turned back around and continued walking. I past Ned's house and stood in front of the Simpson's house. I walked up to the door and took a deep breath.' Here goes nothing. ' I thought to myself as I slowly knocked on the door.

I saw the door knob turn as the door opened. I looked up to see Marge standing in front of me. She looked shocked but happy. "Hey marge-" I was cut off when she pulled me into a hug. "Its so great to see you again (y/n) !" Marge said with a big smile. "Its great to see you too Marge." I said with a smile as well. She invited me in and we went to the dining room sitting at the table. "So how is everything?" I asked. "Everything is going pretty good. Its even better now that your here dear." She said still smiling. She had the sweetest smile. I loved her so much. We talked for the next couple of minutes talking about what has happened over the past few years, I guess I didn't miss much. Springfield was pretty much the same. Somehow Mister Burns is still alive. Homer was still working at the Power Plant. Maggie was in school now. Lisa is in the tenth grade and Bart is in eleventh grade, a.k.a. the same grade as me. I started school tomorrow.

  After we talked, we said our goodbyes and I left the house. I continued to walk down the street going into the main part of town where all the stores are. I went to the kwick-i-mart. I bought a bag of chips and continued walking around town. The place was so calm. I guess that because most people were at work or in school. I pulled out my phone to check the time, it was 1:45 pm. Lisa will be out of school soon! Yes! Im so excited! I walked down a street that led to the high school. I stood in front of the school and sat next to the flag pool. I looked at the time, 2:10 pm. School gets out in 5 minutes. How will we react when we see each other after so long? I get snapped back into reality when the bell rang. Students start pouring out of the school. I stood there nervously. I heard a familiar voice.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! So glad you're here! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Sorry its a little short. Peace love and pixie dust! Haha see you in the next chapter, bye! ❤