chapter 1

It was another day or should I say night in your father's mansion as you were walking down the halls of his mansion with your loyal pet shapshifter, saihara walking next to you, he was in his dog form with his little tail wagging side to side.

You were wearing a black long coat with a [f/c] long sleeved shirt underneath, with a  [s/f/c] pair of pants and a [s/f/c] scarf along with black combat boots and with black fingerless gloves. Your hair was it's usual hairstyle, one bang covering your left eye with a small scar going across it, you also have some white stripes in it but a noticeable one in the front of your face.

"Hey [m/n], when do you think we'll be able to get out of here?, like move into another house that we only own" Asked saihara. "I don't know saihara but I don't want to leave karlheinz behind" you said while holding your chin and looking up at the dark ceiling. "I know, I know, you can't live without him, I understand" he said in a teasing tone.

A little while later a maid came in front of you and bowing, avoiding eye contact and spoke in a monotone voice.

"Master requests for you to go to his office at once" she said as she stood up and waited for your answer. "Alright I will go then" you said as you started walking to his office along with saihara following you.

You don't like teleporting, like your brothers do, you always say that they are lazy for teleporting a lot and you should keep your body moving.

[Timeskip to his office]

You knocked on his door and with a small "come in" you opened the door and closing it after a few steps in the library like office room.

"You wanted to speak to me" you said as you stood in front of his desk with a hand on your hip while karlheinz was looking at some papers and motioned for you to sit down, which you did as saihara jumped on your lap and closed his eyes ready to sleep for a bit. [M/n] petted his head while smiling warmly at him with soft eyes.

You didn't notice your father standing up and making his way to his window with the moon rays that are shining down on him.

"Do you know the school that your brothers go to" it sounded more like a statement rather than a question.

Your p.o.v

'Why would he say/ask that?' I asked myself while looking at my father. "Yes I do, they attend ryoutei academy and attend night classes there don't they" I said and he nodded his head and continued.

"I want you to observe them, make sure that they don't kill the new bride from blood lost or when she tries to run away and you do have a mission to do, I heard word that someone is trying to assassinate your brothers, which is why you will attend the school at night" he said while looking into my sparkling [e/c] eyes.

"Don't I already do that and what do you mean someone is trying to assassinate them?" I asked him.

"Yes, but there can be a chance that she can run away while at school and the assassination can also happen while they are at school, so you will make sure that none of that does not happen" he said.

"But won't they be able to sense the person there or even if something is wrong" I asked while rubbing my chin and looking down at the floor.

"Yes but I think that it's not a normal human doing this and especially the person that was assigned to kill them" he said. "Why do you care about them all of a sudden?" I asked since he hardly ever cares or he didn't about them.

"I need to keep them alive because I still need to do some things with them" he said answering all my questions calmly. "And so I can keep my little gem entertained" he said while smirking. "I still don't know why you give me pet names sometimes" I said.