Eva'Mira Potter- Potter

One day a girl was born. Her name was Eva'Mira Potter- Potter, short for "The Everlasting Miraculous House of Potter", and she was born whenever Harry was born. Now Eva was a strange girl, stranger than any girl you've heard of or seen yet till this day. You see, because she's dead. Old Lovable gramps Voldy went a little ham on the Everlasting Miraculous House of Potter, and well, do I need to say any more?

Now you may be wondering why he went apeshit crazy, and I'll tell you. For The Ultimate Lord Voldy received an ancient prophecy, one that told of one T. M. Riddle marrying one Everlasting Miraculous House of Potter- Potter. Now most people would have gone and tried to woo his sweetheart, but not Lord Voldy, oh no. He went and saw her as a threat.

So late in the afternoon, after his 9-5 job selling vegetables(ironic considering what would happen to him in the near future) he jauntily jumped down the road to Number 7 Privét Drivé. When he arrived, he saw a little baby through the window, called for backup on his portable pain transmitter, and went absolutely ham.

Fast forward about 3 seconds to when the Great and Mighty Lord of The Veggie Aisle was standing, (still dressed in his bright neon work clothes) with his wand held over a baby girl and boy- to which he says, "Woulds't thou moveth if thy pleaseth? Me would'th liketh to returneth thee to'th hell'th."
To which the not so smart toddlers responded, "GAH!" And "EEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!"
The Veggie lord got so fed up with this behavior, that he decided to off them. "BOOM BOOM" he yelled, and two dead babies there were. And the mother of said babies cried, and shot him with a gun, not killing- but leaving permanent mental issues.

And that my friends, is the famous and widely known story of How Voldy the Veggie Lord became a vegetable vegan, and how The Miraculous Everlasting House of Potter- Potter almost got away.