Chappy 9

Chapter nine

Hunter P.O.V

The weekend is over and it's a new day at school. I woke up to my phone alarm going off. I sat up and got out of the back of the car to hop in the front. I drove to school. When I parked my car I got out. "Hunter" I heard someone yell, I looked around to find the person of the voice, 'Triston the person I didn't want to see'. I didn't talk to Triston after the kiss we shared.'It was a big mistake'. "Hey I haven't seen you since the kiss what's up?" Triston said when he got in front of me, "The reason you didn't see me is because It was a mistake, It shouldn't of happened" My voice ice cold, "Don't you dare tell me it was a mistake, I know you felt everything I felt in that kiss, I felt your heart thumping in your chest just the same as mine, you felt the same electricity run through your vains, I know yo.." "SHUT UP, I admit I felt all of those things, BUT WE ARE NEVER HAPPENING" I raised my voice at the start then whispered the middle and yelled the last part. I strutted passed Triston and walked into the school halls, "HUNT" Serenity came yelling down the hall towards me and jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, "Serenity get off me" She slid down me until her feet hit the floor, "Have you seen Riker lately" Serenity asked, I shook my head no, "Talk to him in class","Why?", "You know why, Now go" BRIINNG....Serenity gave me a good luck sign and walked off, While I walked off to homeroom. I walked in the room to see Riker sitting at our normal seats, I walked over to him "Hey Rik", He ignored me and continued to do what he was doing before, "Please talk to me", "You get a mate and reject him without letting him have a chance, I haven't found my mate weather male or female I would give them a chance, but lets get back to why I am or was ignoring you, You told me to fuck off, Hunter, we have been best friends since pups, that hurt me inside to think my best friend could say that to me," Riker finished his little rant, He looked at me with hurt in his eyes, "I am so sorry Riker, I really am," I said sincerely, "I accept your apology only on one condition you will give him a chance" Riker said, "Thanks and I will", That was the end of our convo.

--------------------------------------------

Triston P.O.V

I watched Hunter walk away from me and shook my head and walked into the school. I got to my locker and unlocked it, "Triss" I turned around to see Bee standing there. "Hey Bee" We hugged eachother, "Where is Ari?","She's with Phillip" Bee said, "What's up Bee?" I asked her in a soft voice as she has a sad look on her face, "Ari never hangs out with me anymore, She is always with her mate, And i

I know you have problems with your mate, So I am alone, I don't have anyone, Apart from Fay, Mum and Dad are hardly home" She said close to tears, "Hey Bee you know you will always have me, Ari will be back with you in no time, you both have been friends before I came along, you are basically like sisters, as far as your  mum and Dad go I don't know ok," I said giving her a big cuddle. BRIINNG..."Lets go Ari will be there" We walked into class and went to a couple empty seats in the middle of the room. "I miss Ari" Bee said quietly, Bang....The door banged open everyone looked up to see Ari walk in and over to us. "Bee are you ok" Ari asked sounding a bit hurt. "No Ari Im not, you never spend time with me any more, It feels like I lost my sister" Bee said with tears streaming down her face, "Look I am sorry, I never meant to hurt you Phoebe, I've been busy with Phillip" Ari said. And after that I tuned the girls out since it's not my business. Lunch time came pretty quick, I didn't see Hunter in math or his friends. Everyone was making there way into the cafe to get there lunches but all of sudden everyone stopped and started to whisper to each other, "What's going on" I ask a random person in front of me, "Take a look for yourself" He said back. I walked towards the doors and stopped in my tracks....

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I left you guys a little cliff hanger, what you think it is
moonpie20 :-P:-P:-P