Chapter-8

(REVIEW)
Cameron :What is your realationship with Eisuke Ichinomiya?
         Oh god...how should I answer?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nat : I thought you already know.We are together. (I said with a calm voice)

Cam :Really? I thought you would like gentle-type ones.

Nat :.....So why do you change man's clothes by the way?(I tried to change the subject)

Cam :Ohh because I ain't gay.I was once gay but not now.I dress up as a girl now just for bussiness purpose.

Nat :Ohhh

Cam :Back to the topic,are you and Eisuke really dating?

Nat :I already told you that we are dating?Why are you asking it multiple times?

Cam :You know Natalie...if face any special problems that you can't tell mom,you can always tell me.And just to let you know that I ain't convinced that you and Eisuke are dating.I can see through you expression that you are lying.

Nat :..........how did you know?

Cam : (pats Natalie's head) I am your brother,of course I knew.And you know.....

(Snap!) (Snap!) (Snap!) (Snap!) (Snap!)

        Cameron was cut off by the sounds of flashing cameras.Then a reportet said"Now we have caught Eisuke Ichinomiya's girl and the heir of King Group,Cameron King having tea in the cafe inside the Tres Spade Hotel that Ichinomiya Group own. Wow...this will be the headline of tomorrow's newspaper." Before I could stop them,they run off.

Nat :Now what are we going to do???

Cam :Just leave it that way.

Nat :Onni-chan are you serious???

Cam :Maybe when Eisuke heard about this he will break up with you.

Nat :Why are you doing this??Don't tell me that you like Eisuke.....

Cam :Yup,I love him,little Nate.

Nate :Don't tell me that.Ughh!!!Me and Eisuke aren't dating from the start,we did this just to make you not like him!!! Opps...... Wait Cameron I was jus--"

Cam :So thats the reason...and sis,I ain't gay.I just wanted to know the truth so I planned it and just now those reporters won't be sharing the news public.

Nat :WHAT!!! You tricked me!?!

Cam :Sorry little one.By the way why are you helping him? You guys can't be friends,right since mum is now leading a normal life.Or is he paying you.

Nat :He isn't my friend but he is sort of like my boss since I am working here as cleaning staff.

Cam :So....thats the only reason you are helping him

Nat:.....

Cam :You know....I was serious when I  told you that you can tell me anything.Well...never minfd,I am going to change back to Carolina.

Nat :So ...which toilet are you going to enter now???

Cam :You said you work here right?

Nat :Yeah?

Cam :Then you have a room,right?Let's go there.

Nat :Wait let me find my keys first.

        I quickly scan into my pockets...but no luck.

Nat :Sorry Onii-chan,I didn't have my dorm keys with me.How about change in the penthouse?

Cam :Are you okay Natalie? They would be suspucious of us!!!!

Nat :I am totally fine since all of them won't be in the penthouse at this hour.(They are at the auction)

Cam :oh really....so where are they?

Nat :I am not sure onii-chan,I guess at the Casino.

Cam :Ohhh then let's go there.

       When we arrive at the penthouse,no one was there.Whewww I whisper to Cameron let's go.Then Cameron went into the toilet to change into Carolina's clothes and put on a wig.He seriously looks like a girl,no one will be suspisciou of him cross-dressing.

         Before,Cameron/Carolina came out of the bathroom.Everyone enter into the living room (Eisuke,Soryu,Ota ,Baba,Mamoru snd my father)

Nat :Oh you guys are back.

Baba :You girls missed me? (Wink)

Nat :Nope,we didn't even think of you for a second

Mamoru :Wow this girl has gone courage.

Soryu :You have been soft to her Eisuke.

Luciano :I guess this is where the prince Eisuke saves his princess.

            Then they just laugh it off.

Eisuke :Natalie did you have fun shopping with Carolina. (He puts an arm around my wrist)

Nat :We have had the best times of our lives.

Eisuke :R-really? (He gives me a worried look.Since he dosn't know Carolina is my brother and has zero intrest in him.)

Nat :Well she said that she will try her best to make you like her but I won't give her that chance (I put my head on his shoulder) (I have to pretend to be lovey-dovey or Eisuke will have me wiped out of Earth's surface)

        Ota and Baba were like"OHHHH" Then Carolina came out of the tiolet and said "Ohhh you guys are back." Then she/he snake her/his srm around Eisuke and said"I missed you Eisike..." Eisuke replied "Ohhhh" with an annoyed look and try to get his arm out of her/his grip. Oh yeah I haven't ask the purpose of Cameron/Carolina acting girly around Eisuke.

        I wonder what is their aim....?
Vote
Comment &
Share with your friends

Until Next Chapter!!BYEEEE!!!

Masked Angel