Elevator

I don't know what happened. My neck got a needle injected into it and my world went black. But it was weird - why could I still hear? Wasn't I supposed to be dead? I could hear people getting pulled by their hair and ears. I was numb at the moment, so I couldn't feel, but I think I was getting pulled too. Then I heard a huge door close, and a heard the beeping of a button, and then the sound of an old elevator 

My eyes started to open, very slowly, but they opened. But how? That needle was supposed to kill me, so why didn't it? I was laying on the floor of an elevator with all the other failed juniors around me. We were scattered all over the floor, some people on top of others. There were about eight guards in the elevator with us, they were standing over our lifeless bodies. Maybe we were dead, and this is an elevator to hell. 

Well, it was an elevator to hell alright. Living hell. The doors opened and there was a large factory. It had hundreds of pulleys and a bunch of conveyor belts that had white boxes that had the logo for Assura Global.  Assura Global was the company that made the tablets that the schools in the UN used for taking test 10-241. But why were we in a factory for Assura Global?

Soon enough, all of the juniors in the elevator's eyes opened, and a man with a suit came in the elevator. "Welcome to Assura Global." He said. "I know that you guys are stunned because you're thinking, 'shouldn't I be dead right now?', but we can't just kill innocent children, so we use there labor to make Assura Global products." 

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped in shock. 

Shit.