DONEkirk 1

Darkness is in my eyes. I feel a trembling as if the earth beneath me shaking, but it's moving in impossible ways. It's turning. I feel a sudden rush of speed as if I was falling. Light slowly pierced my irises.

"PULL UP!" someone had screamed through my headpiece

I pull on the stick as if my life depended on it. Which as of now it did. I was in a nosedive. 4000 feet wing controls are partially frozen. 3000 feet 685 km/h I'm being pushed into the seat. 2000 feet 700 km/h my plane is about to give I know it, the entire plane is trembling. 1500 feet 800 km/h I'm pulling hard on the stick to pull up, I pull with all the force I have left in one final effort.

"EASY! YOU'LL RIP YOUR FUCKI-"

Darkness again, the distant roar of engines, the fading sound of machine guns, the roar of... of... I don't know. My sight comes back again I see the sunset on the horizon as I rise above the clouds everything seemed so calm and serene. "Blois do you copy?"

No answer.

"Winslow you have a fucking 109 on your ass!"

I look behind and see a 109 lining up his shot. I Push the stick and pull it to the right, as I do he lets loose of his cannons. I hear the cannon shells fly across the air above my cockpit. I push the stick even further, I see the 109 fly past my cockpit as it zooms of into the distance in a steep climb.

"Blois where the fu-" I hear cannons firing below and I descend to see a plane spiral in to the area pass dunkirk in a ball of flames. I roll my plane to the left to get back to my squad.

"This is Winslow. Anybody got eyes on Blois?"

"He got bloody blasted by 109 and we'll be too if we don't head back."

"Ebes hold yourself together! We need to get these boys to safety!"

We flew into a Vic formation. I looked down and see crowds upon crowds of soldiers staring up at us like we were the messiah. "Brits, Canucks, Frogs, Poles, Belgians, and Dutch didn't matter we had to get them out of there" They were all lining up for the boats.

"Dive bombers! 2 0' clock high!" Rolland pushed on the throttle to attack the 5 Stukas that were diving on the men and ships.

The first one hit a yacht the entire boat seemed to have gone up in flames I could see men jumping off. But the shipped remained afloat, somehow 5 or 6 soldiers were still firing their rifles at the Stukas. Rolland then fired a quick burst and I saw the Stuka catch on fire and plummet into the ocean.

The other 4 attacked the beaches Ebes and I pushed on our sticks. But we were too late.

"FUCK" Ebes pushed his throttle and followed the germans in rage.

"Ebes stop! You're gonna get yourself killed!"

"I don't fucking care!" He shot one down, then another, then another.

"Then there was 1" I saw the Stuka couldn't even fire back, his rear was shot to shit.

"Last son of a bi-FUCK!" Ebes' plane suddenly banked left "I lost my fucking left aileron!"

"Get out of the fight now!" I look around and hear a sound of an engine creeping up behind me "fucking nothin" I look straight ahead again

"4 109s 12 0' clock high!"

I bank hard right as cannons and bullets rip up my left wing "shit! We need to head back!"

"No fucking shi-" Ebes engine went ablaze after from another pass from the 109

"Bail out!"

I see his plane nose dive as he jumps out. I pull my plane in a 120 degree turn and push the throttle "Ebes is out! I repeat Ebes is out! I'm fucking hi- shit! Shit! Shit!"

"Hold on kid!"

My legs are burning. My plane is engulfed in flames "My cockpit is stuck! AAAAAAAHHHHHH! FUCKING SHIT" I grab the stick and try to push the plane down to try and put the fire out "no use I lost control". The cockpit finally slides open "I'm bailing!" I stick my head out of the burning inferno and through the flames I see Ebes floating down having deployed his parachute. I get ready to jump as one 109 locks onto Ebes "No. No!"

His body flails as it's ripped to shreds as bullets and cannons riddle his body, his parachute tears and his lifeless mangled body falls to the ground. I take a deep breath as I stick my head through the black thick smoke the fading sound of engines calm me as I leap out of my plane. I fall to the ground, everything seems like it has slowed down as I near the earth below. Then I pull the cord, I feel my torso suddenly halted as my descent is slowed dramatically "God that'll be sore"

I look to the distance and see our spitfires head back home "looks like our job's finished" I sighed as I looked down and saw I was to land in a tree. I cover my eyes as I hit the branches and leaves. I open my eyes when I hear shouting

"Hände hoch! Hände hoch!" Guns cock and point at me as men reach out to cut me out of my parachute

"I'm dead. I'm done."