😉Chapter 13😉

(Smut Warning)

Low key I didn't think I would to this with Grayson, but I love him, right?

"Kayla." He groaned as he took of my shirt, he left trails of hickeys in between my breast, leading them to my belly button, he stopped at the hem of my pants. The sensation of the pads of his thumbs on my thigh, was making me crave him more.

Grayson looked at me giving me that smirk, then processed taking off my pants. After he slid my pants off, he come back up to kiss me passionately, then with one hand he unclipped my bra, not breaking the kiss.

He started to pull the hem of my panties and I couldn't help but let out a moan, from the burning sension, I wanted him so badly, more than I could ever want him "Shhh I don't want to hear anything from you and don't cum until I say so, ok?" He said while taking them off letting it rest on the foor of the car.

"Yes." I whimpered "Whats my name?" "Grayson!" I yell/whisper,as a tear rolled down my cheek, I've never seen this side of him, so God knows what he could do to a delicate girl like me.

Grayson hovered over me, he put one hand on my clit and the other hand on my boob, he put my leg on his shoulder and slid me closer to him. Now his face was an inches from my heat, he puts two fingers in my mouth, I seductively suck on them, Grayson pulls them out and a string of siliva follows.

He then pushes his finger into my heat resting his thumb on my clit, my back arched as he went in and out.

After a few minutes I started to clenched around his fingers, I looked at him, I knew he knew I was coming.

He stopped, I bit my lip in anticipation and confusion "Ride me." He demanded, I did as told. I slowly took off and I saw the outlines of his boner from his boxers, then I took off his joggers. I got on top of Grayson, then alined myself with his dick.

He threw his head back as I went down, my breath hitched, thd way that he made me feel just.... No one... No one is like him. "Fuck Z faster." After a while I could tell that he was close, I was too.

"Remember what I said." He groaned,  but it was to late I already came, I hopped off of him we were both out of breath. Gray looked at me, more likely stared at me, "Kayla what did I say. You are gonna get it!" He yelled as he harshly sucked on my skin. The moment was interrupted by my ringtone blasting from my back pocket. It was my mom... Ohh Jesus help me.

"Hello."

"Kayla where are you!" She said sternly

"I'm on the cliff with Grayson." He looked at me

"Ohh THANK GOD, you weren't answering my texts so I got worried, well um I need you to come home, you have school tomorrow, k."

"Ok bye mom, love you."

"Tell Grayson I said hi ok hun, see you later."

I turned to Gray who was fully clothed. "Whoa, ok that was quick!" "Well come on you need to get dressed." I look down at my clothes, they were so dirty and sticky, I wonder who did that... I quickly reach over to the trunk and grabbed my spear clothes (☝👈☝👈☝👈) "Ohh wow Z." "What I always have to look good." I wink.

"Babe can I drive!" "Yea...sure... let me just... grab...the keys." I said putting on my shirt.

We started to drive, Grayson puts the aux cord on and plays his favorite song 'Girls' by The 1975. He was sing the lyrics to the song, I laughed cause it was cute how he made faces thoughout the whole entire song. "Whats so funny?" "You." "Well than." "What?" "Ohh nothing!" He said looking at me from the corner of his eye.

Hey guys, thanks for reading my book you guys are the best!!!! Love to all💕💕💕💕💕💕 Im going to make another book and I want you to tell me whats going to happen!!😉😉😉 Comment,vote, and share... PEACE!!!😘😘😘