High School~

Alex P.o.v~
It's Just another day in high school As i walk in Getting a bunch of hi's and hello's From friends and just random people tbh, I would say i'm ' Popular ' Captain of the football team? Is that popular? i mean everone knows me, Woulnt say everyone likes me though.
I enter the hallway To my locker right next to an empty one with the name ' Levi ' on it.. iv never heard of the name before.. Well i didn't take that into mind and carried on walking to my first class, i had Maths First.. Yay.. My favourite lesson.. Cough .. Sarcasm..
Anyways The person i normaly sat next to was moved and i sat alone for some reason. The teacher Came in late as always, And her mouth stuffed with food also with a new student a guess i didn't pay attention, i sat down with my phone texting away to Zack, And be was sat on the other side of the class room. Zack is My best friend Also the second leader of the football team.
As soon at the teacher said the name Levi i put my phone down and looked at the Boy. He Looked.. Perfect..about 5'2.. Gray'ish Brown hair.. Smooth skin.... What i'm i talking about! ...No idon't like him Not my type .. I'm not gay! What the.. No..
i look back down at my phone
Zack~ Did you just check out that Little Dork?
And ofc i replied with..
   No what are you talkin about?~Me
Then Looked at him on the other side of the room as he looked back and Smirked. i looked away from him to see that Levi was sat next to me..i didn't like this.. i saw his searching for something in his Bag then took out a normal sized Sketch Book.
The title: Levi's Little Sketch book
on it,I  kind of got my hopes up he took art because i do it too. Anyway i needed to make friends with him..
Alex~ "Hey.. Uhm .. I'm Alex, And your levi right"
Levi~ "Y-yeah.." He said with a nod. He was so cute and his voice was like angles into ears.
Alex~ "What did you take as your two subjects then?" I slightly smiled at him but was didn't look at me.
Levi~ "Art and History.. Y-you?" He said back.
Alex~ "Oh i take Art too And also Music, When is your Art lesson? "
Levi looked for his planer in his bag and passed his planner to Me.
Alex~ "Next lesson, Great we can walk together" He smiles passing the planner back to Levi
We Chatted for the rest of the lesson as our Maths Only ate and didn't even pay attention to the student.
Levi is really nice to talk to and a few points of the convo i got to see his perfect smile and even made him laugh, His Giggle is adorable id set it as my Alarm any day...jokes that's just creepy...no but really he is adorbale, he likes to Cosplay, i have no clue what that is but hey, I'll find out when i get home.
----------------------------
  End Of lesson
----------------------------
Me and Levi walked Across the hallways As i looked back behind me so he wasn't lost or got left behind, i Stoped by the Toilets.
Alex~ "Do you wanna go to the toilets, I'll wait here?"
Levi nodded his head and walking in as i rested my back again the wall, Soon aster Zack Walked past me and stoped next to me,
Zack~ " So you getting friendly with That trash bag?"
Alex~ " Its called being nice not getting friendly, And Plus.. I'm not gay.."
Zack~ " Yeah sure, See you in Practice"
And he walked away, Oh Shit! I have practice .. He's going to look after Levi.. Speaking Of Levi..
Levi walked out of the Bathrooms and smailed up at me, I smiled back and carried on walking with him behind me, We reached the art class as i showed Miss Levi and left him with miss and went to sit down next to Mia,My Art Buddy.
Miss Sat Levi Next to Enic Which i didn't thin was a good idea but oh well.
The lesson went pass i heart a few noises from the table the levi was sat on but i didn't mind it, Soon after the noises i hear from Enic
Enic~ " Are you crying? Little Shit.."
I look over at the table and see levi being shy as usual and Enid Looking through Levi's pencil case..
I get up from my seat walking over to Enic and tapping him on the shoulder
Alex~ " What do you think your doing? "
Enic~ "Nothing, Looking for a paint brush? "
Alex~ " Is thag you case though? "
Enic~ " No it's his, He said i could borrow a paintbrush"
I look over at Levi and i see him shake in horror, i take the pencil case away from Enic and tell levi to get his stuff, i being levi to mine and Mia's table sitting him down next to me then walking back to Enic.
Alex~ " if i see you hurt him one more time your dead.."
and i walk away sitting next to levi.
Alex~ " You okay now? "
Levi nodded at me and carried on with his work.. Such a perfect human..Wait what! No no he's just a nice person.