chapter 137

March 26,2017

💙❤⚾💙❤⚾💙❤⚾💙❤⚾💙❤

Sergio Romo P.O.V

I'm gonna propose to CeCe when she comes back from Florida.
We've been getting so attached me and corey the rest of the guys as well.Thankfully they're helping me out plan this as well.
Since Gonzalez Loves very much as a daughter he's letting us use his house for that. Also, Joc has the babies take care of them along with all of us ❤. We've been constantly face time if we can.

CeCe Seager P.O.V
Justin has been staying with me at Florida Bond sis time before us three are off too Season Me Kyle and corey we're planning to have a family/Friends before we're off our separate ways for the time season wise. I also got my bachelors degree super honored.

18 years old with two kids

Like nothing had happend I'm gonna be Nationals Athletic Trainer as well I as I work for them we can do that as well.. I'm ready to come home not LA But at Washington i'm gonna be able to go once we finish here back to LA visit the babies joc still has them till All april.

I also started going out to dance
So when I'm at LA I'm not coming alone be ready guys

Joc Pederson and CeCe Seager 📱

Joc Pederson: so I heard you're coming to LA

CeCe Seager: yup

Joc Pederson: I never stopped loving you 😊

CeCe Seager:  it's too late Joc you played me dirty all along I gave you everything My heart wanted to give you but you lost my trust on everything you're still the father of the twins we're gonna keep it that way... I'm hurt from what you did Joc.

Joc Pederson: I'm sorry...

CeCe Seager: You're getting married soon!! Will you take the babies with you or I'll take both on custody

Joc Pederson: I was thinking I"ll have Eleanor 1 month and You'll get Ethan 1 MOnth than will switch

CeCe Seager: Sounds better so when I go I'll be taking Ethan Back with me .

Joc Pederson: See you then.