Chapter 2: Part 2 why am I here

Sebastian POV:

As I saw her change into something that I never thought I could ever see in a woman but when he was shocked of who she really was all he could do was just stare in awe. Y/N spoke " Ahh now I have been Reborn who wants to die first." As she started to attack what a lot of strength that I never knew that she had she was being surrounded by The Strangers she never knew as I am one hell of a butler I gave her the Helping Hand. But as the enemies were eliminated as she stood there she looked into my eyes I saw the eye color of a pink eyes that I have and when I looked into her eyes her eyes was the color of opal that I never thought that any other being in this world whatever be captured until the eyes of some woman then don't even know who she really is.

Y/N POV:

When I saw his eyes his eyes was the color of a pink gem but when his eyes changed to crimson red and I stared at him then I fainted into darkness.

Sebastian POV:

As she stared at me for some time, then soon as I saw her body about to collapse I held her bridal style and that's when my master called for me " Sebastian" and I responded to him " Yes, my Lord" the he spoke again " who's the victim Sebastian?" Then I told him what happened and then nodded his head and said " take her to our mansion to see what really happen" then I spoke " Yes my Lord"

Sassoon what do you guys think ? See you all in the next chapter