💭

Mariyanna Mariyanna Mariyanna

I don't even know where to begin with you, but I guess I'll start off from the beginning.

Beginning
When I first saw your account I was like this chick has soo many followers and she's fucking gorgeous so I left you alone. (Because most girls who know they're beautiful can be like guys and be cocky as fuck so I didn't bother to msg you or anything although I really wanted to). But then I kept seeing your account so I was like I have to msg this chick because why not? I mean the most you could do was tell me to fuck off😂😂. But my first impression of you was oh she's snobby and thinks she is better then everyone. (Thank God you're not like that because I would have absolutely hated you.) Then we started talking as friends and stuff and yanno just enjoy each other's company and shit.

Middle
As we were starting to get the hang of each other we grew comfortable around each other and we would cuddle and eat ice cream. I remember that one time you were really upset and we cuddled and ate ice cream then you started talking about your favorite shows Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach and you were sitting there talking to me about them and getting excited and happy about it as i sat there and watched you smile and shit. That moment was worth it to be honest and I'd never take it back. (Although if I could I would take back those tears you cried before talking about the shows). Then we got on the topic of Marnie a.k.a Miss 🐴. You were talking about how you wanted to look like her and shit and I said she looked like a horse with plastic surgery gone wrong 😂😂😂😂. You almost broke my neck when I said that but its true fam and you were all like FOOK YOU Ty and I laughed even harder. STOP SAYING YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE MARNIE BECAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE A HORSE AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AS IT IS!!! Anyways we continued eating ice cream and cuddling and shit and now thats like our signature thing for whenever you're upset of whenever you just feel like doing it.

End
There won't ever be an end because I will always be there for you no matter what happens. Honestly you and Jass were the only reason why I came back on this hell of an app because I missed you two and also because I wanted to be there for you guys. So no there will never be an end even if I do something stupid and you hate my guts I will still be there whether you want me there or not. (Its not really an option😂😂) im not going anywhere for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo time fam because I realized I need you to be there for me like you need me to be there for you. And I will continue to be there for you even if you hate me like I said. I love you Mariyanna and I hope this shit makes you smile when you see it because this took a hell of a long time lmao.
- 💭

" im not going anywhere for a long time".
well you clearly did hun. x🙂