Chapter 17 - Wheel Me Around

December 15th

Yoosung's POV

Y/n and I were finally escorted home. Since her apartment is up in flames, she is staying at mine for the time being. Once Caylin and or Zanna make time, they will be taking y/n home with them.

Y/n was bandaged from her low collarbone all the way down to her ankles. Small patches of skin peeked out through the bandages in most regions. She looked like she was suffocating in them.

She couldn't walk right anymore; they said she will be like this for 2 weeks and by then she should be walking fine. So I did as told, and pushed her around in a wheelchair wherever we went.

Y/n felt embarrassed every time I would have to haul out the wheelchair from the car and set it up for her. People all around the complex would stare at us, but there were some nice people also.

Some held doors for us, held the elevator, and helped carry bags. It was very nice of them to help because I felt bad since I was placing all the bags on y/n's lap. She didn't seem to mind it too much though.

Once we reached my small apartment, I wheeled y/n in as she gazed around the colorful living room. "Your apartment is cute Yoosung," she started to wheel herself over to the blue couch.

"Y-y/n! Wait the doctor said you have to replenish your bandages the second you got home!" I ran after her and stopped her wheelchair. "Ugh. I really don't want to. It's so much work. I'm crippled I can't," she groaned.

I didn't know what she was implying so I didn't say anything. "It's one day. I won't die if I don't put on new ones. Pff," she gripped onto the arms of the chair and attempted to push herself to standing. She failed.

She collapsed back into the chair with a loud grunt. She looked up to me with puppy dog eyes. I swear I fell in love that second. "If i help you, you have to change your bandages. Deal?" I put out my hand.

"On second thought, this chair is pretty comfy," she turned to look away from me. She was sunken into the chair to the point her chin was resting on her chest. I knew she didn't want to stay there, so I just waited.

"Hmph. Fine I'll put on new bandages," she groaned again and pushed herself back up into the chair. She managed to turn her chair around so she could be facing me. "So? How are we supposed to do this?" she asked.

I honestly had no idea. The doctor said to sit her on the edge of the bed, undress her, take off the bandages, and then put on the new ones they provided. I dunno if she can do all that herself.

Why couldn't Caylin or Zanna do this? They're girls. I'm not. Neither y/n or I would be comfortable with me seeing her,,,, naked. "Well, um. T-the doctor said to sit on the edge of the bed," I repeated all the instructions.

"Is he insane? How am I supposed to do that?!" she growled. "I'm almost a crisp for fucks sake," she mumbled under her breath. I gulped loudly. "I-I can help you, if you need me to of course," I turned away blushing.

"Really? You would?" she sounded confused. "Y-yeah of course. I-I'll just stand outside and you holler if you need help okay?" she nodded in agreement. I wheeled her into my bedroom and sat her on the edge of the bed.

The doctor gave us a huge bag full of bandages; which were expected to all be used as she had to replace the bandages every other day or so. I stood there with my hands in my pockets and rocked on my heels.

"I think I'm good from here Yoosung. Thanks," she weakly smiled. I quickly nodded and ran out the door, briefly shutting it after me. I heard the quiet shuffle of her clothes being pulled off.

I heard moans and groans of pain. Then it was silent. "Y-y/n? Are you alright?" I lightly knocked on the door. "Y-yeah! I'm alright!" she shouted back. It was once again silent. Is she just, sitting there?

I heard a muffled cry come from behind the door. Was she crying? Well of course you idiot who else would be crying? "Y/n? Are you crying? What's wrong?" I heard a loud sniff. "It hurts," she said in a hushed tone.

A/N

Do you like seeing things from Yoosung's point of view?