School?

Katniss pov:

2 months later

Today is the day I start school. You could say I am excited but that would be a lie. New people new school new surroundings? Woo hoo note the sarcasum . I look at my clock and it's 6 well school starts at 8 so I have plenty of time. I get a shower, put on some skinny jeans and water boots turns out its rainy here. And a green top, with braided hair. As I walk out the door I realized I need a ride, I mentally face palm myself. I text Gale and ask him for a ride. 2 minutes later I hear a slick black truck booming up my driveway. I slide in the passenger seat and say hi to Gale. The rest of the ride was awkwardly I quickly got my schedule and went to my locker.

After that I meet with Annie. "OMG Katniss guess what" "what?" I question " Finnick said that peeta said he is going to ask you out!" " WOAH woah woah slow your role I have only known him for like 3 months" " Katniss I know you like him too" I stand there, dumbfounded right when I open my mouth the bell rings " gotta go" and with that I ran as fast as I could to my first period. When i arrive to first period, I see i have class with, as Annie says '' doody heads'' I decided to sit next to johanna. As I look around the room, I see the last person I wanted to see. Peeta.

Okay so I'm sooooo sorry i am finally back for good :) thank you for bearing with me 😊