Chapter One

------------Lost Going to be Found------------

As soon as she has gotten home after a long day at school around 4:30pm. She had remembered that her parents would be home in a short period of time and which meant she needed to work fast. In order to have dinner ready and beer for her father to grab out of the fridge when he got home. The only reason she was getting him beer was because when she didn't she got beaten and when she did in was a better change of her not. Not much of a difference with him having alcohol or not but she knew if she didn't she would get beaten for sure. Which is not a risk she was willing to take. Nor would she have taken the rush another day ether. She did as she was told and didn't ask questions later.

A couple of hours later when Savannah's parents had both gotten home and dinner was almost to an end. Everything seemed to have going as planed and maybe, just maybe Savannah will get to go up to her room tonight without getting a beaten first. That was tell Savannah went to grab her cup filled with water but it fall over in the process, spilling it all over the table into her father's lap and on the table cloth as well. Looking into his eye she knew she needed to think of something to say and fast.

"I'm very sorry father, I seriously didn't mean to spill my drink on you or the table cloth. I will clean your clothes and the table cloth today if you would like." Savannah said in a shake up tone of voice. Afraid of what was to come. "Savannah Lee Latimer! You ungrateful child, I have done nothing but work all day and you thank me by spilling your drink on me! Come here now!" Her father yelled, making Savannah stand up and walk to him. Him grabbing her and slapping her across the face, then finishing it off with a punch in the stomach knocking the wind out of her. "Maybe next time you will be more careful and responsible." He stated before walking up to him room in a angry manner with his wife walking slowly behind him. Not knowing what she could say to make it better.

Savannah of course finished cleaning everything up and putting everything away where she got it and where her father wanted it to be. Overall she was looking at the positive side of everything that has happened tonight when her father had gotten home. God knows she has had worse. God knows she deserves a family which is why what happens next flips her whole world back in place and in order; but will she take it? I don't know.

------------Lost Going to be Found------------

Will Savannah get a family that loves her?
Will she make it through rough patches?
Will everything in up being okay?
Read to find out! Vote and comment!
~Courtney Luna