Easy as Pirozhki!! The Grand Prix Final Of Tears

He never fails to surprise me . Ever since i first saw his skating , its been an unending chain of surprises.

~Sochi Grand Prix Final

"he's aso crushed the free skating event!" A sharp mans voice blared through the intercoms

Three slender and lean men skate onto the ice as the crowd roars and throws flowes. The one in the middle is wearing a bright sequence dazzling pink costume . His gray flowing hair covers his left eye as he smiles and waves

"It will be the fifth consecutive Grand Prix Final Victory for Russia's Legend, Victor Nikiforov !"

The figure skater known as Victor smiles into the cameras as he picks up the golden metal from around his neck and gives it a kiss.

"Nikiforov is now 27 years old. some speculated that he might retire this season, but his masterful performance seems to lay such rumors to rest ."

In one of the Arena hallways there is a younger man sitting in a chair looking nervous as a bigger built man stands over him , they can still hear the reporters through the intercoms scattered around .

"As for Katsuki Yuri, Who earned a spot in the Grand Prix for the first time, what do you think Honda-san ? " the reporter asked his co-captain

'' Well he didnt perform like his usual self today"

The men's voices fade away as the bigger man shouts " Yuri, dont look at the news." a he throws his arms into the air ."lets go back-"

Yuri cuts him off as he starts to read the news article displayed on his phone ." Katsuki fell to last place . Is this season his last?''

"yuri.."

******

My name is Yuri Katsuki ! Im one of the dime-a-dozen top figure skaters certified by the JSF . Im 23 , My name makes me sound strong , but i finished last at my first ever Grand Prix Final . I still cant accept what happened! I even moved to a training facility in Detroit and Worked hard to make it to the final ... But the pressure had me Binge-eating before the match , and our family dog died ...Mentally and Physically , i was at my worst ! it was supposed to be my big day too..

******

well its all my fault anyway he thought as he walked into the Restroom. He locks himself into stall and picks up his phone .

"hello ? Mom , were you sleeping? .. Sorry.. oh you were watching TV ? Huh ? a public viewing? Please ! Im so embarrassed! .... Im sorry .. i messed up,"

He puts his phone down as his eyes start to water he puts his hands to his mouth as he attempts to quite his sobs tears fall on his legs as he quitely breaks down .

THWAK!!

He wipes his tears way and he stands up to slowly open the stall door he mumbles sorry as he greets a figure with dark jeans , a Russia sports jacket with the hood on his blonde hair covering half of his face as he stares intently at Yuri .

''The Junior Grand Prix Final Gold Medalist .. Yuri Plisetsky . The Russian "punk" is looking at me like im a piece of trash...what the hell ? "

( authors note : whatever is written in italics are either sounds or thoughts )

''Hey " Yuri Plisetsky huffs as he raises his hand to point at Yuri " im competing in the senior division next year , We dont need two Yuris in the same Bracket . Incompetents like you should Just Retire already . MORON!" he shouts , then without another word he exits the bathroom leaving Yuri standing there looking aimlessly .