When you watch horror movies together

JJ: You two would always scream at the jump scares then laugh straight after. You two hardly get scared. It's more of a comedy than a horror to you two. You two would always forget about it like literally after you watch it.

Tobi: Tobi and you would eat sweets and constantly be screaming stuff like: "DONT GO IN THERE YOU FUCK- GOD DAMNIT I SAID DONT!!!!" You have logic.

Josh: You would always have the lights dimmed and the volume turned up to create the atmosphere and you'd watch the film intently in a pile of pillows.

Ethan: You and Ethan would just talk throughout the film. You two hate horror movies. Most of the time you just change it to a better film.

Vik: You and Vik would be scared out of your nuts. You two would stay huddled and not make a sound and scream loudly at the slightest noises in the film, always throwing your popcorn in the air all over the place.

Harry: You and Harry would be laughing at the stupidity of it. To you and Harry, Horror films are so dumb and pointless that you just jeer and make snarky comments about how shit it is throughout the film which annoys everyone else who's trying to watch.

Simon: When watching horror movies, you and Simon would cuddle eating popcorn wrapped In a blanket with the lights off. You two would usually hold on to eachother and scream during the jump scares and bury your face into his chest. He's do the same to your hair.