Ash vs May

Ash's POV:

  The whispers slowly got quieter until they had completely stopped. The announcer stood still, looking at the Pokémon before him. Sure, the Pokémon was small, but still very powerful.

  "Uh...battle begin!" he exclaimed. I smirked and took the first move.

  "Mew, use Teleport. Then use Hidden Power!" I exclaimed. Mew disappeared. May was in shock that I had the legendary pokémon Mew. She shook her head and recovered.

  "Blaziken! Jump into the air and use Flamethrower on the field!" she exclaimed. Blaziken jumped into the air and fired a Flamethrower at the field, covering it in flames and smoke.

  "Continue and use Hidden Power!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, the smoke broke away and Mew reappeared and flew up at an unbelievable speed. Mew used Hidden Power, and since Blaziken was in the air, he couldn't go anywhere and was hit hard. He fell to the ground with a thud.

  "Blaziken, get up and use Overheat!" May exclaimed throwing her left arm out. Blaziken got up and fired a powerful Overheat. I smirked. The Overheat covered the small Mew causing gasps and whispers to start.

  "Mew. Fire Claw," I said calmly. Mew suddenly flew out and started what was suppose to be Shadow Claw, but it was on fire. Mew swiped at Blaziken and hit him dead on. Although, it was a fire type move and didn't do much, but still quite a bit.

"Blaziken, Blaze Kick!" May exclaimed.

"Mew use Ancient Power followed up by Scald!" I exclaimed. Blaziken ran at Mew with Blaze Kick and jumped up to attack. Mew fired rocks at him, canceling the attack and knocking Blaziken back and onto the ground. Mew fired the powerful water attack.

"AH! Blaziken!" May exclaimed.

"Blaziken is unable to battle. Mew wins. Which means the match goes to Ash!" the referee exclaimed. I pulled out Mew's pokéball and returned it. I smirked and closed my eyes before walking out.

"Great battle, Ash! Of course, she was no match for you to begin with!" Gary snarked. I chuckled.

"Yeah. Didn't break a sweat!" I replied. Everyone laughed. The traitors then came over and glared at me. May more than the others. We just ignored them and walked away.

  "Ash, you want to have a battle?" Paul asked as we walked out. I nodded.

  "Yeah. Let's go," I said. He smiled and we all left to go battle.

  "You two ready?" James asked, as he was refereeing. We both nodded at each other before grabbing a pokéball. "Then let the battle begin!" James exclaimed.

  "Typhlosion! You're on!" Paul exclaimed. His Typhlosion came out with a strong roar. I smirked.

  "Lucario! Lend me your aura!" I exclaimed releasing him. Lucario just stared at Typhlosion, studying the strong fire type. Lucario smiled/smirked. "You recognize Typhlosion as a worthy opponent, don't you?" I asked. Lucario nodded.

  "Well Typhlosion and I are honored. So let's get this battle started!" Paul exclaimed. "Typhlosion! Start this off with Flamethrower!"

"Lucario! Jump up to dodge then use Aura Sphere!" I exclaimed. The flames grew nearer. If you didn't know us well, you would've thought that we had lost. At the last minute, Lucario jumped up high and dodged the flames. A ball of aura formed in Lucario's hands.

  "Typhlosion dodge it!" Paul yelled worryingly to his pokémon. Lucario launched the Aura Sphere and Paul watched as it hit his pokémon. There was an explosion and smoke covered Typhlosion's body. Paul suddenly smirked.

"Now, Thyphlosion! Jump and use Thunder Punch to knock Lucario down!" Paul exclaimed. Typhlosion jumped up and was able to land a hit on Lucario. Lucario fell down into the smoke. I soon realized what Paul was doing. "Now Overheat!" he exclaimed. The flames hit the smoke and covered all of the field.

"Lucario!" I yelled. The others started talking about what just happened.

"Paul was able to pull such a thing on Ash!" Max exclaimed.

"Hard to believe it's true," Jessie said.

"What's going to happen next?" Luna asked. I smirked to myself, which no one saw.

"Lucario! Aura Evolve! Aura Wave!" I exclaimed. Lucario jumped into the air and was suddenly surrounded in an aura coat. His eyes turned blue, the spikes on his body grew out, and the aura was like as if Lucario was flying. He looked down on Typhlosion and his entire body turned blue and everything went back to normal, but all of the aura thar Lucario gathered, was fired at Typhlosion in a wave like form.

"WHAT! How is this possible!" Paul exclaimed. Everyone else was surprised by this as well.

"I can't believe it! Lucario looks untouched!" Gary exclaimed.

"Is this the power of an Aura Guardian?!" Trip asked/exclaimed. "It's amazing!"

Typhlosion was hit hard to where he was throw back behind Paul. He watched as his pokémon came down with a thud and was reveled fainted.

"Uh... Typhlosion is unable to battle. Lucario wins. Ash wins this battle!" James exclaimed. We both returned are pokémon and shook hands.

  "Man. I lost again," Paul sighed. I chuckled a bit.

  "At least you're getting stronger," I said. He smiled and nodded.

  "Hey! I have an idea! How about we all go down to the near by lake and just relax!" Luna exclaimed. Pikachu jumped on my shoulder and nodded his head.

  "How about it, guys?" I asked. Everyone quickly nodded their heads. I smiled.

  "Ok. Since there are no battles tomorrow, we can head down and spend the day there!" James said happily.

  "Alright then. It's a plan," I said.

A.N.- Hey guys. Sry for the wait. I had really nothing better to do right now so I was just like 'I need to update this.' So here it is. I will be working on the next chapter soon. Plz vote and comment (nice comments🙄) and have a nice day. ✌🏼️