Male! Gogo x Reader: Relax Hiro, Don't Be Jealous

A/n: I'll do a part two of the actual date soon I promise. It's a little short. Thank you for reading and voting I hope you enjoy.

readthings123

CrimsonFallenRose

All morning long, your brother has been pestering you with questions. "Are you really going to go watch the movie at his place? What time will you be back? Do you want me to drop you off? Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" These were some of the ones that Hiro bombarded you with. You were on the brink of madness and wanted to strangle him. "Hiro I told you a thousand times that I don't need for you to go with me. Really, I am just going to be watching a movie with Gogo, it's not like I am going on a suicide mission. Besides, don't you trust Gogo?" "Of course I trust him, it's just, that I am afraid that you'll spend more time with him than with me." he says a little bit saddened. He pouts which makes him look so cute all worried and with his eyebrows all scrunched up. You hug him, and boop his nose. "Hiro, if Gogo and I ever do become girlfriend and boyfriend, I wouldn't just ditch you whenever we go out. You'll come with us if you want. Or you can bring a friend and we can go as, something like a double date, does that sound good?" "He shrugs a little bit while pouting. "Hiro, you're being overprotective. Calm down." "I'm trying to take care, it's what brothers do. You and Auntie Cass are the only family I have after the death of Dashi and our parents." "I know you are thank you for always looking out for me Hiro and for being one of the best brothers I could ever wish for, but this girl has to get ready or else she will never be there on time. I'll text you when I start to head back home. Alright?" "Yeah sure, just make sure to tell me everything when you get back." "Deal. Now shoo." You push him out the door and start to rummage through your closet, looking for the perfect thing to wear while listening to (fav./band/ song/ album).

After about twenty to thirty minutes, you decide to wear (outfit above). You apply very little makeup for a more casual look. You do other necessities and decide to check the time. It's about 3:30, in about half an hour you were going to be on your way to Gogo's house to watch a movie. You sit on the couch scrolling through your phone until Gogo picks you up. Hiro sits across from you and stares intently. You feel his gaze and look away from your phone, giving him your full attention. "Do I owe you something?" you ask. After he doesn't reply you go back to scrolling through your phone but he keeps staring at you. With an annoyed huff you snap at him "What do you want Hiro?" "I'm trying to visualize what a little mix between you and Gogo would look like." "What!?" "You know like a little kid. With hair style and your eyes. Maybe also your smile." he gets a dreamy look on his face while saying this. "Boy stop! A child isn't going to happen any time soon okay?!" "It better not! I mean I do want to be made an uncle, but not yet." "Hiro, it's my first date with him we won't do anything on our first date. At least I hope not." you say making a weird face and hoping that Gogo doesn't turn out to be a perverted person. Hiro is just about to say something when a knock on the door interrupts him. Butterflies start to dance around in your stomach since you know that it's Gogo who has arrived. Hiro runs out of the living room to go get the door. He puts his "big brother" face on and opens the door. He crosses his arms and raises an eyebrow towards the ceiling. "Are you here for (Y/n)?" "Yes. She is home right?" "Yeah I'll call her. (Y/n!) your boyfriend's here!" "He is not my boyfriend." you say in a tone filled with annoyance. "Hi Gogo," you say arriving at the door. "Ready to go?" "Yeah" he says. "Bye Cass! Bye little brother!" "Goodbye (Y/n) and Gogo! Have fun!" Cass yells.

Gogo and you walk towards where his motorcycle was making random small talk on the way. He hops in before you do to stabilize the motorcycle, but as he does you notice that his shirt rose up a little bit and exposed his v-line. Your eyes widened a little bit before you reluctantly looked away and sat behind him wrapping your arms around Gogo's torso. "Ready?" he smiles. "Ready." you reply.

    Riding a motorcycle filled you with nostalgia. It reminded you of when you and Tadashi would go buy Cass whatever ingredients she needed for her cafe. When you would pick Hiro up from Bot fighting. It reminded you of your life before the fire. Before Tadashi went in to save Professor Callaghan. Before he left you to take care of little Hiro by yourself. I miss you Dashi.