Prologue

-4 months before the wedding-

"Miss L/N! Big emergency! The caterers for the Himata's graduation bash has been closed down because half of the kitchen got burned down!" A red haired female, possibly in her early thirties, squealed as she rushed into the small office that a (H/C) female was placing the final touches to a board that had different pictures and notecards on it.

"Kiku, please calm down." The female, obviously younger than the other, made breathing motions, in which the red haired woman followed. "Alright, so this is what we'll do-" Before Y/N could continue, the phone at her desk began to ring.

She immediately picked up the phone with one hand, while she grabbed a pen with the other. "Thank you for calling Perfect Plan, what's the special occasion?" Y/N asked, jotting down instructions for her second-in-command on a notecard that was on the side of her desk.

"Ohayo, my name is Tsubasa and I'll be getting married." said the voice on the other end.

"Congratulations, Tsubasa-san! I'm so glad that you chose Perfect Plan for such an important day in your life!" Y/N cheered, handing the finished instructions to the red head. "I will immediately schedule a time for us to meet so that we can start our planning." She said, grabbing at another notecard.

"Oh, by the way, Miss L/N." Kiku, who looked relieved with the instructions given to her, spoke up. "You have a visitor." She stated.

Y/N made a motion for her to let the said visitor in, while she seemed to keep her attention on her new client.

"That would be splendid! But, you see, the problem with that is that I'm already here." Tsubasa stated. As Y/N was about to question the unknown female, a loud knock came from her door just as Tsubasa hung up. "I apologize for the inconvenience, L/N-sama!" A pretty brunette female bowed, while a familiar male stood beside her with a smug grin.

"I'm used to it when it comes to him, Tsubasa-san." Y/N sighed, before grinning as she stood up and rushed up to the young couple. "Iko! You should have called me beforehand, baka!" She scolded, grabbing at the ravenette male's ear and tugging him down to her shorter height.

"Is this how you treat every client, N/N?" Iko Ritsu, Y/N's childhood friend, whined.

Y/N rolled her eyes, and smiled apologetically at Tsubasa as she let go of Iko's ear. "Only the ones who don't call ahead." She stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"But we did, ne, Tsu-chan?" Iko smiled kindly at the brunette female, wrapping his arm over the blushing female's shoulders.

"W-well, we could've given her more time to prepare." Tsubasa nervously stuttered out.

"It's no problem at all, Tsubasa-san. Anything for Iko and his fiancé." Y/N smiled, trying to assure the unknown female who seemed no older than her. "Please, both of you come and take a seat." She stated, motioning her hand for them to come in as she went to sit back down in her fuscha swivel chair. "And let's start with the simple parts of the wedding." She explained to the duo as the sat in the chairs across from her.

Y/N took a blank planner out of one of the drawers in the desk, before clicking the end of her (F/C) gel pen. "So, when is the big day?" She smiled.

"Well, we were hoping on the day before Christmas Eve." Tsubasa explained. "It's the day that Iko and I met." She told a mortified looking Y/N.

"Christmas Eve?" Y/N, still looking horrified, questioned. "That's four months from now! A lot of the planning takes eight months at the least." She stated, looking between the two as if they were crazy.

"Oh, I didn't know it would be that big of a problem." Tsubasa looked both worried and concerned. She didn't want to stress out her fiance's best friend, especially when having only met her minutes before.

"No, no." Y/N quickly shook her hands back and forth. "I can make it work." She promised, scribbling on the date that had been given to her.

"See, I told you not to worry about it, Tsu-chan. Y/N is a miracle worker when it comes to parties." Iko proudly boasted, much to the embarrasement of the (H/C).

"Just leave it to me, Tsubasa-san. I'll make sure that your wedding will certainly be the best day of both Iko's and your own life. Of course, with the exception of the proposal. Which, of course, I want to know about! Give me all the details!" She exclaimed cheerfully.

While listening to the two talk about what had happened just a week before, Y/N couldn't help but to slightly worry about what will happen next.