Hey daydreamer!

I was so busy and I lay down my body in my bed because I am so excited and tired!

It is already morning.. I'm prepairing and when I'm done, I go to the place where event will happen

it was then I saw greyson chance going out of his car, it makes my heart beat a little faster, I was about to faint but he come towards me, he asked, "may I know your name?", "uhmmm.. ye-yeah! I'm (YN)" you respond nervously, "I'm Greyson, nice to meet you" he offered his hands to you, you offered back and you both do a handshake, you were actually blushing so hard, time stops by that time... silence covered the room for a while and greyson speaks as your surprise... "can we take a picture?" greyson asked, your jaw were dropped, still not responding, "hey?!" as he snapped, "uh?! what?" you said, greyson "I said can we take a picture together?",  "sure, we can" you respond... Greyson stretched his arm and you took a photo and he uploaded it.. "well, I gotta go sweetie" he kisses you on the cheeks and you were so shock... "omy!".. greyson walks away and waves at you... he disappeared out of nowhere and you were still standing in the middle of the room, someone from behind poked you and you woke up with your smile..

you look anywhere and realize it's just a dream

"just a dream... I thought it was real" you said angrily

You kicked of the blankets and went to the bathroom to do your bussines there and after that you arranged your things you'll bring for the concert and you go downstairs to eat your breakfast, unluckily, you didn't caught your mom there, she goes to work early and your dad also..

as you finished eating you go back to your room and pull up your laptop from your desk and you open your twitter...

as you checked your interations

@Jack_tomotomo: @[YTN] hey! let's meet on the entrance of the mall where we met yesterday

you replied

@Jack_tomotomo ok sure! what time?

@[ytn] 2:30 P.M maybe!

@Jack_tomotomo ok! bye, I have to arrange my things

@[ytn] ok sure, me too.. bye.. see yah later

it's already 1 pm so you are hurrying making your hair tied up and a touch of make up into your face

you set everything and you go out aroung 2:00 pm and you are waiting for a cab... actually the mall is 20 minutes away from your house if you ride in a cab

as you hop inside a cab, you were praying until your reaches the mall..

"please Lord, make Greyson notice me, make him say hi to me. Please! even one time only! thank you"

and you were also practicing your speech for greyson.. I mean message for greyson incase of he talked to you

"greyson, thank you for everything, you are a great singer! I love you, not because you are popular but because of who you are... thank you for everything.. you really means alot to me and...."

driver: ms. we reached the mall now the bill cost 125 pesos

you: uh. ok here it is

you hand him the cash and you hopp out

as you see Jack in the entrance you gave him a smile

you: jack! c'mon now! I can't wait

as you pull him to go take a bus, you suddenly stopped when you turn around to check his face again, you're jaw was dropped... may I explain Jack's face? he has a brown hair, a tiny cute pinkish lips and blushy cheeks and pointy nose, cute ears, pale white skin, kinda skinny and tall.. just IMAGINE JACK FROST WITH BROWN HAIR.. omg! you have a huge crush on that cartoon character actually and Jack is a british... who visited Philippines and become inloved with your country...

jack: hey, what?

you: ahh.. nothing.. c'mon

you continued pulling him and you take a bus

...................

to be continued.. sorry for the boring chapter! ^_^